Reviews for Christmas on Angel Island
hahaha later bitches chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awwww. c:

I can't believe this was written more than six years ago. I totally love it! 3 You've managed to keep everybody in character and transmit an adorable message. Bokkun is my favorite Sonic character, so of course I enjoy the fact that you've put him in there, but I think I would have liked this even if he wasn't there. You're simply a talented author.
j chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Make another chapter!
bianca chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Bianca here cute cute cute i love how they support knukles/rouge, sonic/amy, bokkun how they put so romance and a lot of comedy with bokkun and is one of the best I read so far this gets 5 tumbs up keep of the great job is Binaca reviwing CHRISTMAS ON ANGEL ISLAND seya.
sammy-sam chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Im crying because it was so...romctic I was in love with it. I cant stop crying! wah! so bye-bye
Mad cat chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wonderful. Even has my favorite character Bokkun in it. Keep this

work up.
BLToad chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I have to say that was pretty great. It was a cool story. The

couples I support are. Knuckles/Rouge Sonic/Amy Tails/Cosmo

Vector/Vanilla and also Bokkun/Cream. Mabye you can write another

chapter soon. Yea and mabye some Bokkun/Cream too?
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Nice job. I liked how Bokkun was actually smart in this one, and how he pulled that prank on Knuckles and Rouge. He just couldn't resist, could he?

My favorite part was at the end, where Knuckles and Rouge kissed. Romance is light? Right. XP
Punch the Fox chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh man, that was amazing. So romantic, and so pointless in a way. It just...and five star fanfic. Like my opinion means anything, but I loved it. It would be cool if you could make a fic about the locket Bikkun left behind. A robot and a bunny... It could work out with those 2.
Ravenna Shadowfire chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I loved this! It was so sweet. And you mentioned pie! I love all of your stories, you are going on my favorite authors list! Oh, and before I forget, here *gives you a piece of pie* Merry Christmas, even if it is April right now.
Kal0-and-Summer chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Summer: AW... what did this spoil in episode 78? please tell me I didnt see that one... I dont have the time... does Rouge get trejected by knuckles? or are you talking about the locket... it must be the locket...

Kal0: U are rambling on like an idiot... again
lugia flyhight chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
aw that was cute. remember the enemy of my enemy is also my friend.
HarpieQueenRose chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
AWW!
Positronic Hazardous Infiltration Lifeform chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
That was cute, and quite well written too.
Harmony chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
OMG I loved this story, Great job. I hope to see more like this in the future.
Lady Chitose chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Nice job, yet again. I love Knuckles/Rouge stories, and this was actually realistic, rather than it happening at the drop of a hat.

I am growing fond of Bokkun, so I was glad to see him in here. You really captured his character in a good way. Most stories I've seen show him as an obnoxious annoyance.

Overall, it was a very sweet and satisfying story for the holidays. Good job, and I can't wait for more of your stories.