Reviews for Vampire de Domini
Remember chapter 11 . 3/7/2006
Brewhaha! I LOVE IT! This story rocks... gimme more! :) On to the next chappie... (zooms away)

Remember chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
Hey... a secret for your work cited page. I use this all the time its called easybib and then you put .com at the end (reviews don't let you put websites on the reviews0_o) so yeah. you just type in the source info and it alphabatizes it and all for you! Its a life saver... just so you know. It goes by much faster... :)

Remember chapter 9 . 2/21/2006
Get your computer fixed now so I can read! I was thinking... GAH! She updated... and then its just a synopsis. The poems were a nice make-up for it, but I REALLY want to know what happens next... Love ya! Its great to know you're still alive! :)

Remember chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
Oh... I hope you come back soon! I'LL MISS YOU!

Lady Eli chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
Oh, argh, why did you have to stop there! I'm loving it so much! Please update soon, I can't go on another day! lol...actually that's more of my having to do an entire report in one night for my English class...I'm a procrastinator. But anyway, I loved this chapter, and I think it's getting ten times as good as your first chapter!
Remember chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
At last you updated... but the chapter itself was so short! *sniff* But it was good... it had Dracula in it which is always a plus. And your poem was lovely... I can't write poetry for the life of me... but I can write stories! And that has to count for something... right? Well, nice chapter... update soon hon, k? Love ya!

Remember chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
Excuse me... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! At last! You put Dracula in the story! FINALLY! God! Took you long enough! But he was only there for like... a few lines. OH WELL! It rocked! I'm dying in suspense and you left me with a cliffy... damn it... UPDATE NOW! I ORDER YOU! OR I'LL SEND MY NUMEROUS 'O.C.'s AFTER YOU! Just kidding. Never would do that... I love this story too much. Update! MORE DRACULA PLEASE!

-Remember

(the hopeless Dracula addict) :)
Lady Eli chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
Yay! I noticed there were a couple of words missing, but it didn't really hinder the story. Other than that I think this is the best chapter yet! ~Lady Eli
Remember chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
NO! Where was Dracula? Cassanova... hee hee. Did you see that movie? its alright... a cutsie flick kind of thing, but whatever. I WANT DRACULA! I reviewed... now give me my reward missy. :) J/K... I'm impatient, what can i say. Story is awesome... but I long for Drac... duh.

Later love! Update soon please!

Remember chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
ALRIGHT! Jesus Christ... chill woman! I'm reviewing! Don't kill yourself! (you know I'm totally just kidding here about the being pissy thing... and no, i still don't want you to kill yourself. I'd cry...) Anywho... I must see Dracula in this sometime soon or I shall sureyly die! COME ON! YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE! I'M A DRACULA ADDICT! (yes, i admit it) GEEZ! :) You know you love me. I hope these reviews are making you happy;

Remember chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
O la la! I lovah this! its amazing! Nice chappie... but I need Dracula. i'm addicted. Sorry. And thank you for the lovely things you said about me in your author's notes... that's so sweet! *sniffs* God, I'm such a sap. :) Just kidding. I just adore people who adore me? Can you blame me? On to the next chapter. Oh, btw... the you and Dracula talking thing at the beginning in your author's notes is hilarious. I refer to him as my muse at times... ideas are beginning to stir in my head... but I must read on!

Remember chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
I'M BACK! This is remember... here to save the day. Dude, my love...kidding...only five reviews? I'm here... don't panic. I love off of reviews too. You have no idea. Sorry i haven't reviewed... Winter break at home and no internet for two whole weeks... that's hell in itself. But i"m here now... Awesome second chapter. I got your review saying that you were aiming this story at me? Really? *sniffs* That's so sweet. I LOVAH YOU YA MUCHO! :) Next chappie!

Lady Eli chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
Better than ever...wow, that summed it up. I guess this will be a short review...anyways, I could totally identify with Alexis in the first three sentences. I love the way the cool air hits you in the morning! Lol...that's all from me...Lady Eli
Lady Eli chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
DON'T CRY! I'm glad to say I'll be your faithful reviewer. I like this chapter, but I have to say that I liked your last ones better than this one. I think it's just because nothing plot-changing happened, that I know of. None-the-less, this chapter was nessecery and it was still beautifuly written. Haha..."Maybe that’s why she was bitchy every time she got to work." that sounds like something my trainer would say(in fact, she might've said something close to it, but I can't remember).

Ah, the joys of school starting again...don't you love it **rolls eyes**. You're doing good, though, and I look forward to more updates to take my stress level down.

I'm sorry if this is extremely long...the only other thing I have to do right now is clean my saddle...which is very dirty.

~Lady Eli
Lady Eli chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
I thought that the first chapter couldn't be topped...then I saw your second and third chapters! This just keeps getting better and better! I can't find anything in particular that isn't perfect, and the story is just so well written! I'm looking forward to many more wonderful chapters!

Thanks for mentioning my story! I don't think it's as good as yours (by far), but I am glad that you mentioned it!

~Lady Eli