Reviews for Resurrection and Recall
jusa lilcrazE chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
LOVE IT BUT IM IN A HURRY CAUSE MY BELL JUST RANG FOR LUNCH TO BE OVER SORRY IF I MESSED UP SOME OG OF THE WITING IO IM GOIN AS FAST AS I CAN!LOVE IT LOVE YOU BADASS BADASS BADASS
SMILEH123 chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
! I NEED MORE CHAPTERS! YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS! OR I WILL DIE OF BOREDOM!*sobs* I.. Need m-my... chapters!*wails*
die-kokolores chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
ba! I love this chapter! especially the singing *laughs*

Your writing's improving. This chapter was very well written (the others were good too but for some reason this one seems even better). bravo!

D
vraibluesangrose chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
I love it you did a really good job in my opinion and I can't wait to read more in this story :D it's way better than something I would write. Keep up the good work.
White Alchemist Taya chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
I wonder what she is too.

Though I hope that she gets her memories back and that D and the dog don't die like she said.
kitten652 chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
UPDATE! please!
kitten652 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
i love it!
kitten652 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I LOVE THIS! AWESOME JOB SO FAR! and its just the first chapter! wow this is a really really good start i did not think there would be any good vampire hunter d stories! but this one is AWESOME so far!
Dragon's Ghost chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
Very funny chapter!

Although I do have to admit the song about diarrhea is a bit disgusting. I know which bit came from my influence. I think we have trained each other a bit too well, to be honest with you.

Trust Krista to get attatched to a demon doggy! Hee-hee! And I don't even want to know how Krista got up to one hundred and fourteen with knick-knack.

It sounds like Krista has a form of skitsophreneah (I can't spell it so that's my attempt).

Well done on getting it finnished! I know it was a stubborn chappy for you!
die-kokolores chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
ohmygod! I love the D-in-a-pink-tutu bit. I've actually done that so many times...not thinking about D in a tutu but simular.

My friend and I thought it would be funny if D danced to Mr. Boombastic like Mr. Bean does in Mr. bean's holiday...we call it our "happy thought"...and yes it makes me very very happy.
die-kokolores chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
heeheehee I like this one. It's cracky but not cracky and...I dont know...awesome. Your descriptions are really good and I like your writing style.

heehee stoic. ]

Okay, I dont know why, but recently, everytime I think about D, I think of the man song from Mulan...and it kind of fits.

did you know that D also looks like Tarzan? hahahaha! sorry...that was really random.
pink1307 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
hi i am a friend of dragons ghost i thought your story was fantasic
dementia chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
OMFG I ROFLED SO HARD! I just read this entire thing. all three er...however many chapters there are. AND I LOVE THIS! I totally want to steal D's hat. Mwahah and his cape...its pretty. PLease update soon!
Dragon's Ghost chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Great story! I like the bit at the end of chapter 5 where Krista starts to sing that song! I don't actually know the whole version of the son, but it sounds like it would be quite funny. I like the fact that Krista is trying to constantly get a reaction out of D. aren't there times when you're watching the films or reading the books when you just want to take a fistful of his hair and give it a right tug to see if he will react? I can just see her singing 'One Million Green Bottles Hanging on the Wall' or spontaniously coming out with 'Are we there yet?'. I think that you will agree with me when I say that that can get pretty annoying at times (I should know, my brother says it on long trips, just to take the micky and then asks us all to join in for a laugh, Men!). I like the beginning, by the way. Very unusual.

P.S. Thank you so much for the review you sent me! It's the first review I've ever recieved and it really made my day! Oh yeah, and just to tell you, the sequal may take a while to come about. I also think that I should tell you, it's no where near as gory as the one before. I hope to see more of this fic soon! Bye!
Yuniko1987 chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
I love this fic. Please write more. You know how to make him funny, and by the way have you thought about giving the hand a nightmare of being I don't know turned into a deer to be hunted again and again. I love the evil side to the girl that was neat. About time some girl hurt a male that way.