Reviews for Tears Like the Rain
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I love that image too. I love the way Tomoe describes Kenshin, "Alone in the rain, he looks so small, so alone." I also liked how you had her wonder if she was more herself with him or without as the two sides of herself war with each other. To me that line, "But in the end it was this man, his murderer, who saved my life." refers to Kenshin healing her own split between a loving nature and a need for vengance.
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Hmm... I don't know what to say. It's really good, and really deep. I guess it just touched me. _
Shenyu chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Greatly written! You captured the insight of Tomoe with precision!

I liked how the overall, downcast atmosphere set the tone for Tomoe's thoughts, very appropriate!

Wow, I need to write a Tomoe Challenge fic now!
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Great insight SSD! As I was reading this I could hear her saying it- you characterised her perfectly, a job well done! I personally find Tomoe a hard character to write, especially from this point of view, but you managed wonderfully! Very touching.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Aw... that's so sweet and so sad... _
Espiritus chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
That was so beautifully written. I loved it so much - good job, I think you captured Tomoe almost perfectly.

It was so sad.

Aww, I loved it.

Until the next time: Happy writings!
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Tomoe really loved Kenshin, in her own way and your story really shows what might have been running through her mind in that part of the show. Great work!
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Nice! Very good. Oddly, ours had things in common. Like calling Kenshin a child and the hand in his death thing.

Very nice though! Very sad.

And I laugh that the four most recently loaded RK fics are all Tomoe challenge fics, ha.