Reviews for Future Parents Program
Kim chapter 15 . 3/23
This was such a sweet story. I loved the babies and characters. Amazing :)
Dorkfishe97 chapter 15 . 2/19
It's been years since I first read this story, and I never reviewed it. Well, reading it again, I won't make the same mistake! This story is one of my favorites, as well as one of the very first stories I read here on FanFiction. It inspired me to delve further into the world and to even write my own, granted that I don't write for Harry Potter. I just want to thank you for writing this story that has a special place in my heart. I know that a lot of time and hard work goes into writing something, and I only hope that one day I am able to write something as amazing as this!
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 15 . 2/4
Nice ending.
EpilogueLover chapter 15 . 1/15
An exhilarating pace!
EpilogueLover chapter 4 . 1/14
Why Blankenship and not Blaise?
EpilogueLover chapter 1 . 1/14
Riveting first chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
In England the two fingered salute is known as flipping the 'v's'
duj chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
This story is hilarious, but more than slightly horrifying ;) I loved that the baby's petname was Ick, and I love it even more now that I understand why.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
(Sneer) There's nothing subtle about the weasel, especially with that bright ginger mop he calls 'hair'.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
(Sneer) And this proves just how unfit the weasel is to be a father, his own couldn't do a good job of raising
the ill-bred ugly ginger troll.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
(Snigger) Yeah pansy speciality is being a pug!
memoriesarecheap chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Great story! I've read fanfic with similar plots before but I really like the twist you did.

Laughed out loud at the bath scene! Hahaha so funny !
mizgardenia21 chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
This was amazing! I can honestly say that I have never read a Harry Potter fanfic that moved me so much. I laughed and I cried and I loved every single word. I have recommended this fic to others and I just want to say that you are a very gifted storyteller.
purpleMurex chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
Thank you very much for writing this story, I really liked it :)
Katerina chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Love this!...finally a fanfic of Hermione and Draco that i really really liked...seriously...good job!
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »