Reviews for Future Parents Program
The Phoenix and Dragon chapter 4 . 1h
OMG I love Black Jack, also know as 21 me and ma friends play it all the time at camp
ieatyourmuffins chapter 15 . 6/13
Beautiful!
RoyalBunny chapter 15 . 5/17
This was so cute! I loved your story

~RoyalBunny
I liked it.
Good sense of humor...
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 3/29
Poor Draco! I kind of feel sorry for him :) I wonder what Harry meant? Is he in love with Hermione?
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 3/29
Hmm... Three Gryffindors, three slytherins, one ravenclaw, and one hufflepuff I suppose? Why not two of each house, I wonder?
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 3/29
Love the humour and sarcasm!
winterbirdy chapter 15 . 2/5
Aww this story was really cute. I loved it XD
voldemort is not a muggle born, he's a halfblood. His mother is a pureblood and his father is Tom Riddle who is a muggle.
mildred meadowlark chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
This was great! I loved your writing style. It was wonderfully light, and really funny. I adored Harry, by the way, I think you really got him right. And you did a great job on Luna too.

You've created a fantastic world with a great range of characters. I thought that Harry, Hermione and Ron's friendship was brilliant, you had a great vibe running between them.

I had a proper cry reading the bit with the babies returning to their original state. That was beautifully and sensitivity done.

Great read, and I'll come back to it again.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
Thank you! Hilarious and absolutely brilliant :)
WhiteTailedBumblebee chapter 15 . 8/28/2016
I love this so much! Thank you! It is one of my most favourite dramione fics, (and I've read a lot!) well done!
rainbowrider1290 chapter 15 . 7/16/2016
Oh my. Just... OH MY!

Your writing style is hilarious and I loved it. Your ability to write drama and romance is amazing as well! The mechanism you used to get them together was genius, and the pairings. OH THE OTHER PAIRINGS! I have never heard of them like that before and I like the pairings WAY more than I do the actual canon pairings.

Just applause from me. I had to stop for a minute several times throughout the story to either laugh, make an unintellegible noise, or have an "OH. MY... OH. MY. GOSH" moment.

Overall, genius. Just genius. Keep writing!
Chloe chapter 9 . 6/17/2016