Reviews for Future Parents Program
Thank you! Hilarious and absolutely brilliant :)
WhiteTailedBumblebee chapter 15 . 8/28
I love this so much! Thank you! It is one of my most favourite dramione fics, (and I've read a lot!) well done!
rainbowrider1290 chapter 15 . 7/16
Oh my. Just... OH MY!

Your writing style is hilarious and I loved it. Your ability to write drama and romance is amazing as well! The mechanism you used to get them together was genius, and the pairings. OH THE OTHER PAIRINGS! I have never heard of them like that before and I like the pairings WAY more than I do the actual canon pairings.

Just applause from me. I had to stop for a minute several times throughout the story to either laugh, make an unintellegible noise, or have an "OH. MY... OH. MY. GOSH" moment.

Overall, genius. Just genius. Keep writing!
Chloe chapter 9 . 6/17
Her middle name is Jane that's Umbridges last name
13Slytherin13 chapter 4 . 6/7
I love what you say about the truth being a convenient arrangement of facts! Love that line!
ngocntx.anh6kt chapter 1 . 5/30
Hello, I am from Vietnam and I really really like your fiction. Dramione is also my favorite couple in HP. Some of my friends are like this cp too but they find it difficult to read fiction in English. So can I translate your fic into Vietnamese? My translation will be uploaded in .com
I don't know how to get permission for translating fic so I think I must post in here as review.
I hope that you will accept my request. THANK YOU SO MUCH! And hope you will have more amazing works in the future
P.s: Sorry for my poor English T.T I can read English but i'm not good at writing.
MistyDew chapter 4 . 5/28
I am laughing my ass off! You are really funny!
O MY GOSH! I loved it. That was the funniest story I have ever read. My favorite parts were the parts with Draco talking to himself, the diaper incident, the Lamia attack, the Millicent fiasco, and the mental not Draco made about reminding him about parental responsibility. It is one of the best story's I have ever read. I can't wait to finish reading it. You should do more or have them published. I am Sirius! (See what I did there?) I just think it is extraordinary because of all the genres it has. Drama, Humor, Angst, Hurt & Comfort, and it was post war to top it all off! As you can see i love post was things. I really think you should branch out to different fan fiction couples too. Thank you for this amazing story!
WiseGirlGeek chapter 15 . 5/11
Wonderful story! It was awesome!
ShilohSnake chapter 15 . 3/20
Following this story, I loved it so much. I didn't think a story could make me feel so much. It was so lovely.
katmom chapter 15 . 1/25
Thank you so very much for sharing this sweet, charming, funny story with us.

I will admit to shedding a few tears when the babies breathed their last.

What happened with Neville?

Jane G.Malfoy chapter 15 . 1/22
Coral Acacia chapter 15 . 1/21
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thanks for not breaking my heart or anything. much appreciated
LOVE this story. This is actually my third time reading it. I especially adore the way you wrote Harry and his friendship with Hermione, definietly one of my favourite portrayals of him.
Minnie chapter 15 . 1/1