Reviews for Sunshine Lost
anon chapter 1 . 2/24
Rediscovered Miami Vice on . Loving any hurt Sonny stories. Thanks for this!
Nitestalker chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I am filled with such emotion over Sonny dying. Good writing. Thanks.
Annde chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
This about the poorest writing I've come across on the net (except someone's named Jessica and English isn't her native tongue). Maybe I'm wrong and this is a script and the author forgot directions (emotions, especially for Tubbs when he stupidly says, "Drug bust gone wrong." Now is Stan blind or what? Must not be since he drove the car to the incident he 't Sonny be sorry for all the wrong he has done. Otherwise, he is apologizing for living and having done anything worthwhile in his life.
If the writer is seven years old, I apologize for discouraging your attempt and crushing your self-esteem. If the aauthor is an adult, finish scool, get beta readers, and read lots of good fan 's Starsky and Hutch would be a good starting point. She has a way with words.
Triptych chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
HAHAHAHAHA!

I guess you really are a comedian! Only a comedian would be warped enough to kill off Sonny!

It would be better if you upload specific chapters into one story. It can be done.

Also, your story seems to read like a screenplay more than anything else. I hope you will rewrite it as a novel.
CassidyRachel chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
So sad!
T chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Arrrrrrgggghhh! Y0U KILLED SONNY! I beg of you, please find some way to bring him back (i.e it's all a dream, Rico finds a way to travel back in time and change the future, anything!). Miami Vice just isn't Miami Vice without Sonny! Other than that, I like the story so far.
J.C. Murdock chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
hey it was a good story, but don't kill Sonny. People will tell you I'm a softy, but damnit, don't kill him!
hecubus98413 chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
Okay first off I know that its not my best but hey I tried. Anywell, Please dont try to tear me apart that much mkay?