Reviews for Not Like The Other Girls
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Great story so far :) Update soon :) You better update X(
ness345 chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
I like it, it's written very well and I can't wait for more.
RedBrick chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
o, i like
tomboy901 chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Hm... I hope that Tenten doesn't get into too much trouble...

Very interesting start. Please continue and update soon! :D
richgirlfore chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
o, now that's a first
MisSs005 chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Sounds good. And, you dun' have to worry about OOCness, I think you're doing a great job..! And the story has a nice concept.

Will be waitin' for the next chap..
Mina chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
luv the story, its totally different from the other tenten/neji fics ive read, plz update soon!
kamilog chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
WHAT IS TAKEING YOU SO BLOODY LONG TO UPDATE? HURRY UP IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YA! thanks
Makonochi chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
it's really good ! plz countinue!
Maribel chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
Aie, I love it so much! I can't wait until the next chapter! *Pokes* You WILL be writing, yes? O.O
kamilog chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
THIS IS AWSOME! HURRY THE FUCK UP AND CONTINUE! i am sorry but i have like no imagination when it comes to stories so i really need u to hurry the fuck up and continue because i really really really really really like this story like it take the top 5 spot!
saki-kun chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
Nice chapter :) Tenten got in and it's time to find out who's her roommate...or not. Good thing that you didn't make her cut her hair short or else it'll be kind of weird. Well, she doesn't have to wear cap, you could tie her hair cuz lots of guys does that, but it's up to you. Anyway, keep up the good work :)
senx2 chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
Did you know, tenshi actually mean angel. What a girlish name for a "boy"? Hahas..but still, it sounds nice. Update soon, i want to see love. I'm a law-breaking citizen and proud of it!
Manuca chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
I'm glad she didnt cut her hair! but how did she manage to have her hair inside the hat? lol doesnt Tenshi means 'angel'? weird..and his last name kind of remembers hyuuga..ahh,but I want to see the twists, will she be paired with neji? will he recognise her? sakura should try adn enter as well! maybe that way tsunade will understand that kunoichis arent that bad! update asap! ja
Evangline chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Interesting so far. Can't wait to see what will happen to Tenten in the later chapters.