Reviews for That's the Way I Am
Nutbrain chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is an excellent story. You have a wonderful look into the eyes of Manfred Bloor, and what his life might possibly be like. The way you eloquently mix his thoughts with his dad's voice is wonderful. It merges the reader with the story. It makes those reading it feel as if they are Manfred himself. It's excellent the way you also transition into Manfred telling the story from his point of view, giving the reader yet another perspective. This has excellent potential as a story. I hope to read more of this intriguing story!
LaLaFaery chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was a really cute, and good, perspective.
pinolover chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! It's really good!
Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Show chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
lol

PLEASE UPDATE! You haven't in forever!
Cryingwind chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
OMG i liked that. Manfred and Asa are my two fave characters. You should keep writting this. it's so good.
krystalmaze chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
it was good. write more

storyline is intresting
twins of the Sun chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
hey that was good! udate soon! is manfred gona turn good?
EAngelZ chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Updating anytime soon?
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Personally, I like the idea for the story. Manfred’s inner thoughts have always interested me. Good luck…. On a different note, the Charlie Bone page is dead. When was the last time anyone bothered to update?
ShayaCatalyst chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
aw, that was nice! but i don't see why you can't make it manfredxasa (pouts). oh, well, author's choice, update soon in any case!
Vannessa Hillstead chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I like your story SO MUCH! Update soon!
Suchan and Twelve chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Aw...that was excellently done, sad and bittersweet. I love it. :D *gives you a big candy cane for your efforts* Merry Christmas!
AyanamiEraclea chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Oh. My. God.

THIS IS WONDERFUL!

Although now we're on the warpath to defeat the "Olivia Slut"...

ZeldaxAsa? Aye? Hmm...I could see it but JUST to make Manfred jealous. But at least it's not another ManfredxAsa...least he's straight...