Reviews for Intergalactic Christmas Ball
kehwie chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
This was hilarious and way too much fun. :)
1477166 chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
This is an AWESOME fic! totally going to my favourites list!
1477166 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Fairy Gou'ald MOTHER! That is the funniest thing I've ever heard!
JFreak1334 chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
It's the first thing I've seen like it. I don't know if there is more with any similarity's but it was really good! It had me laughing the entire time I sat here reading a original become even more original...? clueless ? anyway great job LOVED IT!
CindyLou13 chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Okay, I thought I was going to not like this at all, but it was great! I write fractured fairy tales for children's plays, and this was a real hoot! You should take up play writing. God knows we need kid's plays with a sense of humor that both the kids and the adults like!

Thanks so much for writing. It was really fun to read.

CindyLou
ZedPM chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
that was so funny! the whole thing was just...it was hilarious! brilliant!

-Kim
Dorothy Of Kansas chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
FUNNY!

Vala should have been in it more but it was still really good!

Stargate should have had one episode with the narration just for the fun it cause i think it would work very well.

keep posting these kind of stories cause this was excellent!
FBI Bones chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
wow, this was really great! the image of simmons and kinsey in drag... that was definitely something to laugh about!

Red
deleted and inactive chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
*applauds* *throws flowers*

hilarious all the way through :D made me smile

deleted and inactive chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
lmao. that ending is perfect.

"my scientific study!"

deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I love this! Brilliant! So funny.

Tweetie Pie chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
You know, I can't believe I haven't commented on this? You wrote this beautifully funny thing for me and I haven't even left you a comment to say how brilliant you are! I love it so much! THANK YOU!
ani chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
it was awesome. i know it isn't christmas now, but hey, i just started reading fanfic! great work!
AvitarGirl chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
That was a cute story! I laughed so hard i almost cried. it was Great!
Angelena H. Granger chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Oh my god that was totally funny. I laughed. Out loud. I can now go to bed happy.