Reviews for Faith
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
M.. very cute. LOL .. his name -_-" ..

anyway, good job!
Simetra Kain chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Very cute. - Great structure and environment you've built around this one-shot. Wish I could find more Fayt x Sophia fanfiction on here though. I'm not really a fan of slash pairings...they're kind of weird. o.O

Princess Io
korinara chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Once again, this was very beautiful. I love the church atmosphere...it puts quite the innocent, clean touch onto this couple. It hurts me that so many people tend to kick dirt onto this pairing (taking instead Fayt/Maria or Albel/Nel as the better). Honestly, besides Albel/Sophia (which I love. If you want some validity for this pairing, either PM me, email me, or visit the AlbelxSophia forum. There is actually in-game proof and proof in the manga. However miniscule it may be...), this is my favorite couple. I just love it. Please continue with these little one-shots. I'd be very grateful. :)
chibininjaa chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I love you. That's so sweet, and it's a FaytxSophia too! I love this pairing! Write more please!

Oh, I have a new on-shot for these two. U should check it out!
BlueTrillium chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I think this was really sweet, and everything went together really well.

_ Like Blue Persuasion, I will thank you for this line: "(Nel was off in Airyglyph for some reason of the sort)"

I also liked this line: "The castle temple was her best bet-the library would simply tempt her into reading in the dark." -Heh, I remember trying to read in the dark all the time! (Well, not totally in the dark, but a small fish tank doesn't give much light...) Probably that's part of why I need glasses/contacts now... but it was worth it!

The contemplation over the meaning of Fayt's name was really thought-provoking. I mean, certainly it seems obvious that Fayt's parents were probably thinking of the 'fate' definition, since they modified his genes specifically for the purpose of defending their universe from the creator...but it's sweet how Sophia is able to offer an alternative.
Blue Persuasion chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I liked it. Your writting is smooth and flows so well. The problems they face are exactly what I would expect them to face and the characters are developing well.

On a side note, I really liked the line:

(Nel was off in Airyglyph for some reason of the sort) XD

Good reference to the Japanese name (and very good for the scene to be in the chapel since Luther is Lucifer - from what I've seen - in the Japanese version)
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Pretty good, I liked it.
Shizuka Usagi chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I think this is cute. Please continue You got something interesting going on.
th3f4113n chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Another wonderful piece! Truly believable and well written!

Hehe, the fluff here is so nice, and I found myself thinking about Fayt and Sophia's interactions in the very beginning of the game.
keeki chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
This is cute. I'm more of an sophia x albel person myself, but I still like this couple. Keep up the good work, there aren't that many good sophia x fayt stories out there.