Reviews for Solving the Puzzle
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love it ! I have not read a kurei z fuuko pairing in such a looooong time

I love the mystery that is put in the atmosphere well I am going to read more
kiah chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
the story is fabulous. PLZ COMPLETE IT WITH THE LEADS FINALLY ADMITTING THEIR FEELINGS TOWARDS EACH OTHER
kiah chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
fantastic. i simply loved this pair from the start and thanks a lot for bringing them together. i m eagerly waiting for your next chapter. n ha I'll love to see a happy ending with both of them finally admitting them feelings. plz plz finish it soon.
TuckingFypo chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
Kyaa! As always, a very good chapter from a very good writer. :D

Please update soon! _
TuckingFypo chapter 10 . 5/14/2009
Kyaa! This was really good...the flashback of what happened in chapter 9 was also good! :D If you have the time, please update this story, okay? _
TuckingFypo chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
AW! (Sorry for the overuse of Ws. XD)

I LOVED the Kurei-Fuuko scene! KYAA! XD
TuckingFypo chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
SUPER LOL at Joker! XD
TuckingFypo chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
Yeah...it's really sad that Joker had to end like that. Couldn't Anzai-sensei create a better ending for him? XD

And...so far, the story's REALLY exciting me! And, yeah, the fic is slightly centered on the Uruha...but I like it that way! XD There are just too many fics about ToFuu and the Hokage...

-sigh- I wish Bottou-chan comes back and drown us again with her Joker and Uruha fics!
TuckingFypo chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
So far, this fic is so good and exciting! I also loved Joker's appearance in this chapter! (I 3 Joker!)

I especially liked this one:

“If we take back an unconscious member of the Hokage back to their apartment, what do you think they’ll think?”

“Uh…” Joker cocked his head to a side, “That we’re really nice people!”

I LOL'D so hard! XD
loujane14 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
lemme see...it's 4/24/09 today and it was 2/11/07 when you last updated this story. that's 2yrs, 2mos, and 13days that you have made me suffer thinking of what's going to happen next.

is it writer's block, or did you lose your interest in this story? i hope not. just like i told the author of "masquerade", there's not a lot of fuurei pairing around this place and too few to be considered as good reading.

please, would you finish the story?

purple ferry girl chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
hi.. i know it's kinda late.. only stumbled upon this story a few days ago.. hope you can continue this story.. i really loved the plot and storyline.. thanks
shokizuki chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
Hello! I can't believe that I keep on reading this fic even if this wasn't updated for such a long time! This is a really great fic despite the weirdness of the pairing... I really love Fuuko x Kurei and i believe this fic made me love that pairing even more! Thank you for creating such a wonderful fic and I really hope you update this one because I've been really waiting for a long time now. I hope you would still update :0

The only drawback that I see is the hiatus mode _;; gambarre ne? :)
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 11 . 11/21/2007
This is just getting better n better...I necer thought Kurie/Fuuko pairing can get so interesting!The way you have written the story is really...well...so god!I can't wait to read the next chap!So update fast!_
carriecter chapter 11 . 10/20/2007
Wow~!

Nice story _

&& dun worry, I think the story's movin along just right !

Uwaah..

KureiFuuko is unusual, buh so KAWAII !

-goes nutz-