Reviews for Solving the Puzzle
Laine chapter 11 . 4/13/2007
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR UPCOMING CHAPTER.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO KUREI AND FUUKO IF THEIR TEAMS

HAVE FINALLY FACE OF TO THE RING? WILL THE PUZZLE

BE SOLVED AND WILL THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH

OTHER BE REVEALED TO ALL? ( THIS WILL

GONNA BE A SUSPENSE. PLEASE UPDATE SOON)
Laine chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
YOUR STORY IS VERY GOOD AND I LIKE IT BUT I CAN BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU UPDATED IT WEEKLY SO THAT I CAN READ MORE, THE MORE THE HAPPIER...
windy-goddess chapter 11 . 3/3/2007
was a very nice , kurei slowly discovered his feelings to 's more, he is protecting her NOW. plz continue this fic fast. i can't wait to read ?
navi24 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
DAMN YOU!...damn...i am so into this pairing and you havent updated...sigh...
noonespecial chapter 11 . 2/28/2007
update soon!
SnowCharms chapter 11 . 2/20/2007
This is definitely turning out 2 be a Kurei n Fuuko fic...how sweet...this is d 1st time i actually read about some other fan's POV...n i guess that u hv a point there...Kurei might go back onto d right path again if there was some1 2 care about him n guide him...update!
navi24 chapter 11 . 2/16/2007
i gotta say i nevr considered this pairing before but...im totally into it now. looking forward to the next chap

happy writin!
Lei chapter 11 . 2/13/2007
Hi! Sorry, I wasn't able to post a review on your last chapter.. I've been busy and all.. yeah, crap. hehehe.. Anyway, this is getting more and more exciting. I can't wait 'til the finals. I hope you get to update soon-real soon. Okies? Great Job!

-Lei-
loujane14 chapter 11 . 2/12/2007
well i can still wait for the mushiness part. i don't want you to rush it to the point that it will look forced and unnatural. i like the way you are going. kurei seems to somehow ready to acknowledge the weird feelings he have for fuuko, he just needs to figure out what it is. fuuko on the other hand have something to ponder on with the question that kurei left her.
sweet liar chapter 11 . 2/12/2007
thank you for the update! i've literally been checking ffnet every single day just to see if you've uploaded a new chapter! and its really good! not too fast or slow pace, although i cannot wait to see the next chapter, and the chapter after that,... im glad that you've manage to keep the characters original personality! im also curious to see how you'd put kurei and fuuko's personal story into the final match! im a bit sad though cuz the story is almost reaching its climax, then, its soon over! i hope you'll continue writing kurei/fuuko ffiction, and that there will be more other kurei/fuuko ffiction. please update as soon as you can! )
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 11 . 2/12/2007
don't worry, it's moving just right. n_n. kurei found new light on his feelings eh? mwehehe!
mikaro chapter 11 . 2/12/2007
thumbs up! _ I can definitely see and feel the chemistry between Kurei-san and Fuuko! Good work _ update!
sweet liar chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
great chapter! and i totally agree with your decision not to rush kurei and fuuko into 'things'; it won't be that realistic. still, a part of me wants to scream, 'come on kurei!'. hahaha... i cannot, cannot wait for the next chapter! will be checking ffnet everyday! thanks for this chapter! )
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
you were the one i glomped but glomping sirius himself ain't a bad idea, lolz! nice chap but it was too long, lolz! i read it for erm, 3 days? XDD nice development though, since they found out their relationship now, mwehehe. ooh, what woul'd they do?

btw, i so love joker in this chap! *hearts*glomps joker* mwehehe!

peace and chaos,