Reviews for Between Dreams
Idiosy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Jack and MacGyver and Pete are completely canon.
Gage39 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Really, really funny story! It kept with the show. Great job!
SD chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I loved the story. I've already read the other reviews and I think they are being WAY too picky. I mean, not even all the original MacGyverisms were scientifically correct. Like when he used Freon gas to freeze and break a lock. Freon gas, when allowed to expand, does get very cold, but never does it get to the freezing point. Not even propane gets that cold. Freon is used in refrigerator/freezers because it carries heat away from the area - a much more efficient means than blasting it with cold, since the definition of cold is absence of heat (this also explains why refrigerators are so warm underneath). The point is it doesn’t really have to be that scientifically accurate, as long as you don’t claim it is – just have fun!
jean chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
love your story have you though of writing a dream story with macgyver or not let me know what you think i know when i read it or when i don't see it posted put your a pretty good writer if i do say so myself.
George Waldman chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
In the light of recent events (The World Trade Center and The Pentagon), even though I realize this story was written over 5 months ago, I do not think this story is appropriate, do you?
emma chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
LOL! Good job here! Poor ol' Mac...:)
L.A. Whitfield chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
That was ok, but it was too short!
erika chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
LOL...that wz good & a very good pt. poor mac never has a chance 2 rest THANKS
MacGyverMagic chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
It was a very enjoyable story, good spelling nice plot, but I also got some comments on it:

I don't believe Dace and Rune would celebrate before the statue exploded.

Jack should have said: You are the brains of this operation!

It sounds more natural.

Since I study chemistry, Mac's trick got me going in the books.

Actually not all acid base combinations are deadly and not all wines are acidic, but I'm not totally sure about it. Can you prove it's possible by backing the reaction up with some literature or reactions?

Please mail me. I'd really like to know.
Sara chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Cute! But just a couple nitpicky things... 1)i'm slightly confused. An acid with a base makes a neutral substance, how is that deadly? and 2)Macgyver doesn't drink and from all the episodes I've seen (that's almost all of them :) ), I don't beleive he ever did. Otherwise, cute story. Needs details. Sara V.
Xandria chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
yippy! another macgyver story! More please.
Helen chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
erm...sorry, but for the kind of plot you have going here, the story is way too short. You need to devote more time to your setting, descriptions, and plot. Right now it sounds like a first-grader's "What I did last summer" paper.
Andrea chapter 1 . 5/3/2001