Reviews for Little White Lies
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 10 . 2/11
I enjoyed reading this story a lot, but I’ll admit I’m confused about something. In the beginning, it seems Serena’s grandpa is name Mikou Aquino and the captain of the yacht is Ken Mamou. But throughout the story, it seems like her grandpa’s first name or last name changes to Mamou randomly. When Jeannie married him in this last chapter, she becomes Mrs. Mamou. I’d like a little clarification on what Serena’s grandpa’s name actually is. Other than that, really enjoyed the story and I loved the ending.
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 10 . 1/19
Dear freelancechik21:

Oh, this was such a sweet tale. I thoroughly enjoyed it, particularly how you managed the plot; so often folk let it spiral out immediately. You allowed for passage of time. And Serena's grandfather and Aunt Jeannie were just adorable.

Thank you for a lovely, well-managed read.

-Master of the Hellish Yard
xXcueball23Xx chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
Yaaaaassssssssss
Serenity312 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
Such a wonderful story and plot! I loved it! I love their feelings and everything in between. Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
Loved this. Awesome job! :)
Binky1987 chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
OMG love this! Great story! Love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Lindo
mymy chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
m so inlove with your story... write more. pleeeeease...
Yin - Yang M chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I really like this story from beginning to end.
Rose chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
This was SO CUTE! Equally gasping in embarrassment and in excitement, this story was a lovely little marvel.
Treacherous Desire chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
I loved this especially the ending. Thank you for a such a fabulous story.
MMikage chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Good story, the ending was a bit rushed though. And I got confused with the names. Originally, Darien's yacht's Captain was Mamou and Serena's grandpa was Mikou Aquino. Then Mikou got named Mamou in one chapter, then his name got suddenly changed to Mikou Mamou. :
K.Le-i-gh.B chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Naww... it's over! I had a really great read! Thank you so very much! 3
I recently got back into fanfic after watching my Sailor Moon Series again and gosh I miss this. I love reading stories about how Sere/Dare meet, struggle together, stay together... etc.

I just wanted to say I loved this story. Especially how it started with one using the other, then it seemed he needed her as well 3 naww! Thank you for such a great read!
HaiCamillaAnne chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Aww! I loved it! I cried, laughed, and died a few times! (:
hopelessromantic2314 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
That was a great story. Change the char and you could submit it as a novel of your own to a publisher.