Reviews for Little White Lies
Danni-Bunny chapter 10 . 1/6
That was an amazing story! In fact one of the best I’ve ever read. I like the length of 50k words, for me you didn’t rush and gave the OTP enough space. I also loved the side story with the elderly couple, something I rarely read in Sailor Moon fanfiction. To be perfectly honestand this is a general problem I have with AUsI never really thought of Usagi and Mamoru while I was reading it... BUT! You’ve created in my mind a story with protagonists I’d love to watch in a movie. Seriously, it really touched me and I ll definitely take a look at other stories if yours (and your sis). Thank you so much for sharing this great story, I really enjoyed reading it!
Danni-Bunny chapter 3 . 1/6
What a surprise! And can we please talk about your perfect writing style? I ve read bags of FFs about my favorite OTP and normally am not that into AU stories. But this... is truly amazing! Oh my gosh, I’m flabbergasted and love it! I simply love it . Hardly can wait to read the next chapters as soon as I get the chance! What a great idea!
Danni-Bunny chapter 2 . 1/6
You are a master with words and your story is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing the idea to have the plot on a boat. Never read something comparable so far!
billyjbradshaw chapter 10 . 7/29/2020
This was a such a sweet story. I'm so glad I stumbled on this!
billyjbradshaw chapter 8 . 7/29/2020
OHHHH poor thing. It was selfish of them. What crappy parents.
billyjbradshaw chapter 4 . 7/29/2020
Awwww man, I'm a bit bummed she doesn't like Seiya (platonically). I was hoping there'd be a friendship. But I'm loving it so far!
billyjbradshaw chapter 3 . 7/29/2020
I’m screaming in Excitement!
billyjbradshaw chapter 2 . 7/29/2020
Darn. I wish she knew how to lie better
billyjbradshaw chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
Ohhh soooo good! I hope Seiya makes an appearance!
Bky chapter 10 . 2/20/2019
That was a cute ending! I really enjoyed reading this, usually Serena and Darien are my fave couple but I thought the Jenine and the grandpa were the cutesr, a parrot and a turtle 3 :)
AlexHM chapter 10 . 11/7/2018
Really well developed story and very original plot. I especially loved how Serena kept getting herself into so many hilarious situation; you could really feel the mortification and wanting the earth to swallow you up in certain scenes. I also really liked how you developed Darien's character, slowly unfolding his layers. I would have liked to see some of his thoughts but by not doing it, it just made it a better page turner as you didn't know what he would do. I was worried how you'd finish the story in tenth chapter, but you did a really good job of tying all the loose ends in a realistic and endearing way. I really loved all the twists of the story line, great job!
Daire123 chapter 10 . 9/16/2018
Great story! I loved it! I wish more stories were as incredible as this!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 10 . 2/11/2018
I enjoyed reading this story a lot, but I’ll admit I’m confused about something. In the beginning, it seems Serena’s grandpa is name Mikou Aquino and the captain of the yacht is Ken Mamou. But throughout the story, it seems like her grandpa’s first name or last name changes to Mamou randomly. When Jeannie married him in this last chapter, she becomes Mrs. Mamou. I’d like a little clarification on what Serena’s grandpa’s name actually is. Other than that, really enjoyed the story and I loved the ending.
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 10 . 1/19/2018
Dear freelancechik21:

Oh, this was such a sweet tale. I thoroughly enjoyed it, particularly how you managed the plot; so often folk let it spiral out immediately. You allowed for passage of time. And Serena's grandfather and Aunt Jeannie were just adorable.

Thank you for a lovely, well-managed read.

-Master of the Hellish Yard