Reviews for Little White Lies
xXcueball23Xx chapter 10 . 9/2
Yaaaaassssssssss
Serenity312 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
Such a wonderful story and plot! I loved it! I love their feelings and everything in between. Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
Loved this. Awesome job! :)
Bullet2tm chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
OMG love this! Great story! Love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Lindo
mymy chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
m so inlove with your story... write more. pleeeeease...
Yin - Yang M chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I really like this story from beginning to end.
Rose chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
This was SO CUTE! Equally gasping in embarrassment and in excitement, this story was a lovely little marvel.
Treacherous Desire chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
I loved this especially the ending. Thank you for a such a fabulous story.
MMikage chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Good story, the ending was a bit rushed though. And I got confused with the names. Originally, Darien's yacht's Captain was Mamou and Serena's grandpa was Mikou Aquino. Then Mikou got named Mamou in one chapter, then his name got suddenly changed to Mikou Mamou. :
K.Le-i-gh.B chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Naww... it's over! I had a really great read! Thank you so very much! 3
I recently got back into fanfic after watching my Sailor Moon Series again and gosh I miss this. I love reading stories about how Sere/Dare meet, struggle together, stay together... etc.

I just wanted to say I loved this story. Especially how it started with one using the other, then it seemed he needed her as well 3 naww! Thank you for such a great read!
HaiCamillaAnne chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Aww! I loved it! I cried, laughed, and died a few times! (:
hopelessromantic2314 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
That was a great story. Change the char and you could submit it as a novel of your own to a publisher.
First Movement chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
Ooooooow, it's such a sweet story :') I really wanna read the fluff scene with them, tough it was already good as it was. Nice job
Rakusa chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I am LOVING this story! However, it's driving me nuts, you keep switching names. Damon and Darien are one of them and then also Mamou (too close to Mamoru for me) and whatever his name was a few chapters ago. Makoi? Please fix this. I know its years later, but ugh... Wasn't Mamou also the captain? I was wondering what the captain was doing entering the bedroom with Jean. Then it was the grandpa, which wasn't his name and close to mamoru. You can understand my frustrations right? But again, LOVING IT! (The story)