Reviews for Little White Lies
Bky chapter 10 . 2/20
That was a cute ending! I really enjoyed reading this, usually Serena and Darien are my fave couple but I thought the Jenine and the grandpa were the cutesr, a parrot and a turtle 3 :)
AlexHM chapter 10 . 11/7/2018
Really well developed story and very original plot. I especially loved how Serena kept getting herself into so many hilarious situation; you could really feel the mortification and wanting the earth to swallow you up in certain scenes. I also really liked how you developed Darien's character, slowly unfolding his layers. I would have liked to see some of his thoughts but by not doing it, it just made it a better page turner as you didn't know what he would do. I was worried how you'd finish the story in tenth chapter, but you did a really good job of tying all the loose ends in a realistic and endearing way. I really loved all the twists of the story line, great job!
Daire123 chapter 10 . 9/16/2018
Great story! I loved it! I wish more stories were as incredible as this!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 10 . 2/11/2018
I enjoyed reading this story a lot, but I’ll admit I’m confused about something. In the beginning, it seems Serena’s grandpa is name Mikou Aquino and the captain of the yacht is Ken Mamou. But throughout the story, it seems like her grandpa’s first name or last name changes to Mamou randomly. When Jeannie married him in this last chapter, she becomes Mrs. Mamou. I’d like a little clarification on what Serena’s grandpa’s name actually is. Other than that, really enjoyed the story and I loved the ending.
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 10 . 1/19/2018
Dear freelancechik21:

Oh, this was such a sweet tale. I thoroughly enjoyed it, particularly how you managed the plot; so often folk let it spiral out immediately. You allowed for passage of time. And Serena's grandfather and Aunt Jeannie were just adorable.

Thank you for a lovely, well-managed read.

-Master of the Hellish Yard
xXcueball23Xx chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
Yaaaaassssssssss
Serenity312 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
Such a wonderful story and plot! I loved it! I love their feelings and everything in between. Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
Loved this. Awesome job! :)
Binky1987 chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
OMG love this! Great story! Love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Lindo
mymy chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
m so inlove with your story... write more. pleeeeease...
Yin - Yang M chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I really like this story from beginning to end.
Rose chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
This was SO CUTE! Equally gasping in embarrassment and in excitement, this story was a lovely little marvel.
Treacherous Desire chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
I loved this especially the ending. Thank you for a such a fabulous story.
MMikage chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Good story, the ending was a bit rushed though. And I got confused with the names. Originally, Darien's yacht's Captain was Mamou and Serena's grandpa was Mikou Aquino. Then Mikou got named Mamou in one chapter, then his name got suddenly changed to Mikou Mamou. :