Reviews for Being Inside Joy
Coyt63 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
AWESOME story. I really enjoyed it. It tied in so well with Buffy and Star Trek. BRAVO!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
That was powerful. I loved it, especially the part about the Cleveland portal opening, and she flinging herself into it, only to land in the same universe as her lover, only without him. That was so sad.

CT
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
What a brilliant crossover idea!

And very well written, great job, I wish there was more :)
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
is there going to be a sequel? I can see buffy hi jacking a star ship for some reason, or ending up on the enterprise...
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
oh that cannot be the ned can it? I loved this story! It was an interesting look into the Nexus!
Warehouse1 chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Great story, hopefully if you make a sequal you'll have it so that Buffy will have a chance to be with Jim again with the help of a Q...
Slacker9d chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
A very good story. I hope you'll consider a sequal and continue the story of this Buffy in this Universe. Personally I'm curious as to the conversation that would take place should Buffy meet up with Picard, and/or Guinan.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
oh wow!
Jedi-Princess chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
cool idea. but Jim Kirk & Buffy? Cool concept. But I guess in the Nexus you can be any age you wish.
Raiining chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Aww, excellent. Good for both of them, and the Iowa farmer boy reminder was a nice touch. Beautifully written, thank you.