Reviews for Point of No Return
Winter Faerie chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That was a great short story! very touching and emotional, i don't normally like real life style stories, but wow! you could probably sell this in young adult if you kept it pg, or if you sizzle it up when their adults, it could be snapped up by harlequin!
violeteyedkitten chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That was so sweet. I loved it. I didn't really undrstand why you labled it as a beuty and the beast in the summery though. The only thing I could really come up with to relate it to is Gaston, and he didn't change at all during the story unlike Ryan. Now that I think about it, Ryan could be the beast, because he changed his 'ways' during the story. But still, he seemed more like a Gaston to me. Oh well, that was just me rambleing. Ignore it if you want,or whatever you writeing! :)

Love

Kitten
Thai Libre chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
It was very well done I found much enjoyment form reading it! Keep Writing!
Reader in the Corner chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
Yes, I ejoyed it. Very strong.
Eve chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Hey, good job! What I really liked was how Ryan's transformation from cruel to nice seemed pretty real...it didn't happen so fast that it became unbelievable. :)
Livdarcy chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Nice story
kazakichik chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
Woah. Good job. Keep up the good work with all of your stories!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
Yeah, it was fine. Of course, I was like, "Whoa! What the heck?" But this makes sense. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Girl, that's cool. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Catch ya on the flip side.