Reviews for Rain
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
nice.
celeste carla chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
very nice story. got me thinking about the characters A LOT! Good job!

thanks for the very wonderful fic. you captured the characters well. no names were needed to be named but then you can clearly picture out whose saying those words or whose doing what.

nicely done!
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
i'm so glad shikmarus with ino not that stupid bitch temari!
Paj chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Loved everything, cept i way prefer shikatema
Between S and D chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
dude, thats really really good :) :) :)
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Shikamaru was good in this. He asked Ino to marry him? Good on him. I think not enough fanfictions do contain him as one of the key characters, but this was a good one that brought him into light as a character. Good job.
3's A Team chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
That was a really enjoyable piece of writing. It contains all of my favorite couples, probably expect for NejiTenten, I tolerate it but I don't like it.

Anyways I loved it! Keep writing!

Probably more LeeSaku stories!
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
nicely written. i really liked it. D
Garowyn chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Excellent work.
trombonista chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I really liked the insight into the characters. The only thing that bugged me was that Naruto was referred to as a blonde when it should have been blond. Other than that, I really liked this fic.
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
good job! i enjoyed it! :D
Lady C Andrews chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This is a wonderful story and I really enjoy reading it! I hope you'd do more. *thumbs up* I love this story.
Rhylin Sweet chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Wow. I super liked this one. So IC and kyute. it was really lovely.
treepresident chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
XD nice ... leesaku is ok.. to me... XD its just not as good as sasusaku TO ME... my opinion XD i like sasusaku, but leesaku also has its own stuff
Themis56 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Haven't been around much, so it took me a while to see if you've done anything new...and here this was! A nice little vignette of the main Leaf boys and their thoughts on their loved ones and it ties in very well with the Worth the Trouble set up you've got going.

I especially liked the banter beteween Lee and Naruto at the end, it has good timing, and Neji's smack at the end was the perfect touch. And it was nice having the thoughts about what it'd be like to be a civilian not solidly attributed to any character; the anonymity makes it better, in my opinion.

Though you said this was something you had to get out, and perhaps it's a bit bare in places, it's a good effort!