Reviews for Rain
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/17
Wonderful introspective piece, taking on a sort of military point of view. Your capture of each of the characters displayed a nice range of different personalities and their challenges in their ninja lifestyle.

One fun fact I thought I would share is of the word "blonde." Because Naruto is male and it is derived from the French, he would be represented by "blond" without the 'e.' Ino (female) in turn would be "blonde."

I hope writing has taken you far and should the fanfiction bug hit would love to see if you have any other Naruto fanfiction stories to share.
Nairil chapter 1 . 7/5
I love this fanfiction. It has such a strong atmosphere! There is no plot, no adventure, no surprise, but somehow it captures the reader by its unobtrusive depth. It's been a while I've read this and any time it rains now I remember this story...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
celeste carla chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
very nice story. got me thinking about the characters A LOT! Good job!

thanks for the very wonderful fic. you captured the characters well. no names were needed to be named but then you can clearly picture out whose saying those words or whose doing what.

nicely done!
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
i'm so glad shikmarus with ino not that stupid bitch temari!
Paj chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Loved everything, cept i way prefer shikatema
Between S and D chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
dude, thats really really good :) :) :)
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Shikamaru was good in this. He asked Ino to marry him? Good on him. I think not enough fanfictions do contain him as one of the key characters, but this was a good one that brought him into light as a character. Good job.
3's A Team chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
That was a really enjoyable piece of writing. It contains all of my favorite couples, probably expect for NejiTenten, I tolerate it but I don't like it.

Anyways I loved it! Keep writing!

Probably more LeeSaku stories!
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
nicely written. i really liked it. D
Garowyn chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Excellent work.
trombonista chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I really liked the insight into the characters. The only thing that bugged me was that Naruto was referred to as a blonde when it should have been blond. Other than that, I really liked this fic.
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
good job! i enjoyed it! :D
Lady C Andrews chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This is a wonderful story and I really enjoy reading it! I hope you'd do more. *thumbs up* I love this story.
Rhylin Sweet chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Wow. I super liked this one. So IC and kyute. it was really lovely.