Reviews for Queer
Lunaticflower chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This story has something that makes me smile despite the sad end. Cedric is so sweet and awkward. I really like how you set this up. My com
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I have never been a Ginny fan, but you won me over to the Dark Side with this story. Sadly, it probably won't last, I personally never understood the Harry/Ginny or Hermione/Ron pairing. But, hey... I'm all for Harry/Cedric! I'm pretty happy to pair Cedric w/just about anyone *clear throat* cept Cho. lol
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
aw so tragic poor Cedric! I love these little one-shots of Cedric! they all connect somehow with eachother!
libaka chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
this is absolutely beautiful. and I don't even like the pairing. thank you for opening my eyes to another slash pairing that i can't get enough of XD
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I pretty much have to review everything you write that I read because it's so damn good.

I've never read Cedric/Harry until tonight, even if it was one sided.
jaywolfe chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
you had me crying...
a.different.luna chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i need to find some fluffy cedris harry with no mension of death, or ginny in it

it will be the cure
CassieReaganMoore chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wow. This is great. I'm really not a big fan of M/M but this one is great. You have talent-keep writing.
damonsnewlove chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
wow! I am a big fan of Harry/Cedric ship but they all seem to be the same. I really liked this twist on it. No slash just hearing Cedric voice his feelings to someone. It was really good.
Malice P chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Well. I never thought I'd read a Harry/Cedric-fic. Not that I have anything against slash, but regardlerss of boys and girls I find it an unlikely pairing. I still don't believe in it, but you explained it really well here. Additionally, I'd consider the possibility that maybe Cho didn't like Cedric. Or, well, maybe a bit, but maybe she accepted his invitation to the yule ball to make Harry jealous? After all, Harry aksed Cho sort of late and she might have thought that he wasn't going to ask her. If this is true and Cedric never really liked Cho, I think she would see that somehow, deep down, and know that she wouldn't really hurt him. And besides, everyone who attends the yule ball together don't necessarily like each other as more than friends. All of this would make her even more confused when Cedric died, because I think she would start to blame herself for using him and start fearing that he liked her a lot and that she hurt him. Perhaps.

Well. :) You certainly got me thinking. If this is canon, then I think that Cho could see that Cedric didn't really like her, regardless of her liking Cedric or not. As it is, I don't think that this could be canon. Nice story though. I've been reading some of your other HP-fanfics and you're really good. Your dialouges are realistic and in-character - very true to the books, spectacular without overdoing it. So well done there. :)
Ariaeris chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This is even better then the one with Cho because this one had an alive Cedric in it. Well, for most of it. I liked it and again this pairing is so sad. I need someone to write them a happy ending for them because finding happy endings for them is so hard!
1lessthanthree2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
WOW I CRIED AGAIN
jmfossil chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
AW. AW. I love your Ginny. Just... guh, she's amazing. Love this Ginny. I don't particularly like Rowling's Ginny, but I am absolutely in love with yours.

Awesome writing. As usual.
abandonedprofile1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
wow...

that was fantastic...

x
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Interesting! Bringing Ginny into it, well done! Like how awkward it is for Cedric too, and Ginny's narration of her thoughts to him made this oneshot seem almost witty. Good job!