Reviews for how much gel does yugi use?
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
This story is funny. that five tons of hair gell myst have cost alot...
angelguardian chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Hi! Nice s2ry, it may be short but sure crazily entertaining!
SaintLuki chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
(Stares) okay... what do I make of it? Funny maybe? Kinda... weird? You have half of me cheering and half of me glaring girl. Aw well, since I don't flame, and even if I did, the half of me cheering wouldn't agree, I'll CHEER! YAY! WHOOPPE! (I like it enought to cheer)
Supertoad chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
...Huh?

1. Grammar. Captitalization. What happened to it?

2. You spelled the names wrong. It's Yugi, Kaiba, and Tristan.

3. This is the weirdest idea I've ever seen in a fic, but it's kind of funny, and would be funnier if you take some steps to improve it.
Cerulean Whirlwind chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
His name is KAIBA, hun, not Kiba. Yugi's name does not have a space and start working on your commas and spaces.

Instead of:

"Then next day ,yu-gi cousin,aunt ,uncle, and older brother came to visit for about two weeks,"

Try:

"Then next day, Yugi's cousin, aunt, uncle, and older brother came to visit for about two weeks.
BobTheReporterIReporteveryonethathasagaystoryorreviewagaystoryIalsoflameotherstorythatisreallygaycuziamazntheinvicibleDavidofManhassetNiggerAlsoifIflameorreportotherpeoplefornoreasonthatscuzihateblackniggerskeepoutofmyhouseorelseimaV-slapyouacrossthefaceo chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Why do u even bother to read john flores' story he is invading the terriorties of fancfion readers and stop wasting ur life on him i bet he is mental retaraditon
Faerie Rose chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
short but not bad. sounds like me in the morning hahaha!

kaiba: you're ten times worse!

shut up!

(sorry, i had to steal your idea silveraqueen with having joey lol. but i like kaiba XD! it was just so tempting...i'll shut up now)
silveraqueen chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Short but true and some'ing similar to this and longer.-

joey:Hi...Bye