Reviews for Songs of the Heart
CJ chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
The ending was a little too mushy. Still it was a good story and fun to read.
CJ chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
I liked the twist. It is something different. Dean Thomas first being in the story and second he is being bad.
CJ chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
I liked the Malfoy family spell. I thought it was funny. What is going on with Hermione and Malfoy? She is saying they are just friends. Meanwhile Draco acts like he is going to jump her bones at any minute. Hermione can't spend one minute talking to another guy.
CJ chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Harry isn't like that. He usually listens to Hermione.
CJ chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
This was a complicated and very good chapter.
CJ chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Maybe Hermione is causing her last name to change unknowingly.
CJ chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
Why is Draco so possessive of Hermione, when he has been with several girls?
CJ chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Hermione doesn't realize something. Ron pointing his wand at her would give Hermione the perfect reason to break up with him. She should wait a couple of weeks and start hanging out with Draco.
CJ chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
I guess Malfoy is starting to like Granger because they share a dorm and he kept seeing her in skimpy clothes.
CJ chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
This is easy, funny and relaxing reading.
CJ chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I wonder what Draco is thinking about Hermione now?
MissKukyMonster chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Loved the story, it was really good :)
JeanieTriple chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
I really did enjoy this! It's very hard to find well thought-out stories now-a-days, but this one was incredibly written. You should be very proud of yourself.

It has been great to read, and I will be looking at your other posted fanfictions as soon as I get the chance.

Yours,

Jeanie

xoxoxox
Aeyra chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
I think I just added another favorite to my mental 'Best Dramione Stories EVER' list. ;D Loved it all! Funny, awesome, and anything that goes with a Dramione fic!
Livet chapter 12 . 1/24/2012