Reviews for Trust
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I can't believe the Tendo's and Saotomes. Soun thinks Akane PURPOSELY did what she did and PURPOSELY 'dishonored' herself and the family by having sex with Ryouga? Maybe if the fact that EVERYBODY heard KODACHI'S insane maniacal laughter seconds before they found Ryouga and Akane in the position they were in, nobody wants to believe that there was a third party involved in what happened between Ryouga and Akane, with all the YEARS of experience the Saotome's and Tendo's have had with the crazy attempts of Ranma's unwanted suitors pulling out all stops to break the two up, from anything from drugs to poison, to almost outright KILLING the couple, the one time one of the attempts obviously worked seeing how they all heard the mad cackling of one of Ranma's unwanted suitors, its all Akane's fault that BOTH her and Rouga were DRUGGED by KODACHI and had NO control of what they were doing when they were 'caught', so Akane's being punished by disownment by her family and forced into marriage to someone she only sees as a friend because of what somebody else made them do against their will through the use of drugs?
ryu238 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
How could you make t5his story. It's so sad.
tuatara chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Here's hoping the continuation of this might be marginally less depressing. Ukyo attempting suicide, Akane and Shampoo forced to marry people they loathe...You could certainly crank up the angst with a pregnancy. I really hope there isn't an attempt to make Akane forgive Ryoga and eventually fall for him. That would just be entirely too repulsive in this situation. In fact, if divorce is okay for Nodoka, then why not her? Actually, that whole thing of marrying her off and sending her away before there's even an explanation strained credulity a bit. Also, Nabiki crumbling into a sobbing mess alse feels rather improbable, but it all seems to have been done in order to make things as miserable as possible...whether or not it's especially believable. I'm sure it's too much to hope for that the new author would try to address that as well. Eh, it's still pretty good.
borg rabbit chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
For fooling me into thinking that you were continuing this story! DENNISUD PREPARE TO DIE!

Actually, just kidding. That's harsh, being abandoned by one's muse.
borg rabbit chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Awesome Taro, formally Pantyhose Taro walked out with Shampoo... his wife.

Why is it that so many people spell the word "formally" when it is supposed to be "formerly" as in past tense. It drives me nuts.

Sorry about the rant on an otherwise great story.
DCWestby chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Wow, and just when it started getting good too... I'm a bit disappointed really, but I know what lost muse is like, its not fun... I'm trying to keep writing/rewriting one of my stories, but I seem to have written something a bit screwy somewhere. Anyway, I wish you all the best, and drop me a line perhaps.. maybe you could give me ideas on my story...
goku chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
both of ryouga's parents get lost big time there are a few theories about that but no true explanation one theory is they are distant cousins another is that if you marry a hibiki you become lost like a hibiki
Ryu Vision chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
um... where's the next chapter man... just wondering... its really good... keep up the good work man...

Kalhur chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
This is a great story so far. I can't wait for more. Way to Go!
Innortal chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Great story, and looking forward to the next update.
Tai Khan chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
Pretty good so far, with only one major problem (my own, however)... if Ranma and Akane loved each other that much, why the heck was she trying to make Ranma jealous? Shampoo was already out of the running, Ranma likely still only considered Ukyo a friend, and _supposedly_ Kodachi was receiving psychiatric help.

Kissing each other and declaring their love for each other AFTER Akane and Ryoga were married? This is only adding insult and further dishonor to injury and an already very bad situation.

Recommendation: (for what it's worth) start over, while keeping the relationship between Ranma and Akane uncertain (you've got them too certain of their feelings here, presumably just to create angst). You can have Shampoo end up with Taro WITHOUT having him as having defeated her in combat and becoming her new airen (which really doesn't hold any water, as Taro would have to defeat RANMA, _THEN_ Shampoo, to gain her as his wife).
Upgrade chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
(lol) That's a great ending to the chapter.
thereviewergirl chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
i'm very confused... can someone answer me? is this ranmaXakane? or ranmaXkasumi? or ranmaXnabiki? nice chapter by the way... :P
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
Excellent. Can't wait to read more.
ranger5 chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Again nicely done. Good portrayal of the various reactions. I especially liked the Mouse/Ukyo scenes and the dojo scene.