Reviews for I'm A What?
tuffman chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
Hey I must have read this fan fiction like ten times now and I still love it best fan fic in the wolrd your writitng skills are so awsome i dout i will ever get stick of this fan fic still my fav fan fic and its a good read 10th time round
Meleena chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
hey, I loved your fanfiction so much! A friend of mine (Tim) told me about this story and he said he'd read it like 3 times already, so i knew i'd have to read it since I didn't think he's a big fan of reading lol.

But yeah, this fanficcy was really great and I think it would be cool if you made another one following on from this...you know? Maybe having Jessie and Sams kid/s at like 2 or something and have Dacy and Cooper (I like cooper the most of the three) and I would really love to read it. You played the characters so damn well and I'm like "aw come on, tell me this is real!" heh. But Yeah i loved it!

Please let me know if you're gonna do a follow on/sequal or whatever they're called because I wanna be the first to read it :P even if i'm not, i'll be reading it asap :P

You did a great job!

And now I have fruit cravings so yeah :P

-Meleena

p.s my email addy is kryptonite_rush hotmail ...feel free to email/chat to me at anytime (i have msn) so yeah, I would love to chat with ya!

Thanks for the great ficcy reading!
Verina100 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
lol, he keeps getting her name wrong.

i luv this story, its so cute. Dean as a father is really interesting and i'm adding this to my C2 archive if its okay with u. lol i liked the way sam was acting as well.
aschenputtel chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
this is such a good story!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 12 . 6/30/2007
Aww, that was so sweet!
Jess chapter 12 . 5/23/2007
Wonderful story although some of the details are a bit wrong- sam and dean are four yrs apart. It was still a great read thanks for the imaginative and happy alternative look at supernatural.
Suzy87 chapter 12 . 8/19/2006
Very good! Make more of this! I love Supernatural Smallville xovers! Specially Chlean and Chlam!
Cat chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
This was a great story. You probly get that alot but it was. You did a really good job writing Dean and Sam and Chloe. Great with all the fights and stuff. :)
tuffman chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
Dean a father i did not think i could see it hapening but it tuns out he's a good dad i love that FF it was funny and im a guy so i did not know how i'll go with the Romance but i did ok and thanxs for showing mr gun N rosses i dowen loded ther songs when i read it in your FF it's relly good how old are you if dont mind me asking you are a relly good witer and i want to say thank-you for making such a good FF
kl chapter 12 . 5/19/2006
Wow, that was fantastic!The only critcism I have is Clark is secretive about his secret how would the whole town know? But I kind of liked it that way too, it made everyone seem so close and such good friends. I never thought of Chloe and Dean together but hey, I'm a Chloe and Dean Winchester fan now! Well, you a great writer and is was a fantastic story, great originial, ideas! Good Job!

PS: Go Dean for standing up to your Dad!
kp chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
Wow this is such a great story so far you should make a sequel
Kylie Athens chapter 10 . 4/19/2006
Sam shook his head, "You know I like what we do. I know I put you down a lot, but it's just fun." He shrugged, "I guess I love you on some brotherly level." He rolled his eyes.

Dean grinned, "You're such a girl." He punched him in the shoulder.

Sam rolled his eyes, "Do you want me to get Chloe?"

"Yeah, her and I really need to talk." Sam stood up. "Hey?" His little brother turned around. "I...you know... love you too."

Sam nodded, "I know." He walked out of the room.

Absolutely brilliant! I love the brotherly-machisimo bonding moment! It was so adorable, and so totally Dean and Sam! Very well done!
leah chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
omg! i loved it! thats all i can really say! omg! its so cute, and loving that Dean would want a family and kids! that was an awsome fan fic! thanks for writting it! i loved it!
BabyC2003 chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
That was terrific! Happy tears at the end! I really hope that you have another Chloe/Dean fic because you write them so well!
amberleigh90 chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
That was about the sweetest thing I think I have ever read. Are you going to make a sequal? I think you should.