Reviews for Sweet French Chocolate
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Nice job. Maybe a little OOC, but it is good all the same.
Zyrl chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
And who said there were no GOOD in goodbyes? Jesus, if it's like that I'd love to say goodbye to all.. hot.. french.. women. -cough-

Anyway, this is just lovely. It deserves an update, really.
crazy-dreamer13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Great oneshot, even though I am not a big fan of this pairing I really liked your story.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I didn't quite understand that last sentence...but is still a very cute one-shot. Very nicely done.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This is spectacular and I hope you decide to continue with it!
jcnrpoet chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
you should totally do more oneshots or maybe even more chapters of this pairing you capture them great and there arnt many stories on this pairing ...good job
C.E. Belvedier chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
By all means, add away!
HistoryDreams chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That was wonderful! Really wonderful! That's really all I can say. It was great how they just ran into each other. Hermione slipped using the term muggle but it was still great how Fleur used it without even knowing she was a witch.
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
gosh, i can't believe i hadn't reviewed before! glad i decided to read this cute lil fic again. dear me, you made me smile when i first read it and just again!
UltimateSolace chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
heyy i just read your story and i like it. although i think you sould make a sequel or just add more onto this one about the triwizard tournament and when Fleur goes to Hogwarts.
Yarrharr chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
interesting pairing...i never would've put those two together, but it kinda works.

Note from a French speaker: Fleur should say "ma chérie", not "mon chérie", to Hermione. "ma" is the feminine possessive form of "my"; if you use "mon", you're calling Hermione a man. :)
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Heh, that sounds like something Fleur would do...Don't usually like one shots but this was funny and interesting, good job!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
No oneshots please just write a story, I did like the story but hate oneshots.
Love4tomorrow chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Aw i loved it, it was excellent and very well written, Im looking forward to more of your one-shots.