Reviews for The Beast
spnMom chapter 13 . 3/19/2008
Oh, that was a good ending... scary! I love all the brother stuff you had in the story too... I guess you can add another 'Favorites' to your stats!
Freefall chapter 13 . 12/7/2006
You are my new favorite author in this fandom. Great job on this story.
He's No Angel chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
Weird ending but the fik was sweet, like always! _ Thanks 4 it
don.tcare chapter 13 . 6/30/2006
haha this story was realy good D like everything u write :D

about th egun in the mailbox; the whole time i expected the mailman or Dean to say something about it being a watergun or a fakegun :P
TangledPencils chapter 13 . 6/7/2006
I just found your story and was totally hooked on it from the first chapter. Extremely well done, I loved it, but it really doesn't finish properly in my opinion, so you definitely need to write more! Besides, I'm still scratching my head over the mailman bit at the end...please explain?
spootycup chapter 13 . 5/28/2006
no way.. that is like a total cliffhanger.. you can't do that.. there has to be more then that... i like this story lots.. more please!
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 13 . 5/27/2006
aw i cant belive its over love the ending write another one soon
tsweeny chapter 13 . 5/26/2006
I think it's a good story and I enjoyed it. This is the first one that I have read about the brothers when they were younger and look forward to reading more of your stories.
Windyfontaine chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
Very nice ending. I'm sad too, I finally get caught up and ready to review and it's the last chapter, sigh. Well, this was a very good story, and you've won me over to the wee!Winchester fics :) Hope you keep writing through this long new episode-less summer. Have a great week :)
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
Very cool. Loved the chap. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mander08 chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
O.o I cant believe its over. ::pouts... then decides to give the author two thumbs up:: Super story. I loved it.
SammyJaredfan chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
Thank you for writing the last chapter. I loved this story so much! I thought it was so cute and sweet! You're an excellent writer! I hope you write more stories like this. Thanks again for writing this. It's one of my favorites!
kokomocalifornia chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
you're devastated! im distraught. i cant believe its over. so good while it lasted. sob! :D
hionlife chapter 13 . 5/24/2006
Endings are always sad. I especially like the whole exchange with the mailman. Good dialogue. Very cool.
Rae Artemis chapter 9 . 5/24/2006
That is a GREAT way to end a chapter. I gotta say I love the hint of powers in Sammy about how he could track Dean in the hospital. I like it a lot which is saying a ton because generally I don't like the kid stories but this one may change my view of them entirely! Nice writing and well done.