Reviews for The Beast
ChaiGrl chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
Hey I loved the update finally. LOL. Anyways, you did a great job. I can't wait to read more. Please update sooner. LOL. Until then, Happy Writing!
Mandy chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
finally lol i was beginning to think ud fogoten about this. lol this is a great story
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
Wow. Very cool. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mander08 chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
::two thumbs up:: Awesome, update soon.
Eleanore Elen chapter 10 . 3/8/2006
He he, loved Dean's story!

And, well I guess we’re kind of clumsy or something.

LOL I loved that bit. You can totally picture a young Dean there, in the room saying that
kokomocalifornia chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
that chapter was longer and great! dean is good at covering up.
Catwarrior chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
i don't like that police man!
RosietheMoogle chapter 10 . 2/24/2006
Oh, I just love this!
Sarah chapter 10 . 2/24/2006
More Please!
sokerfreek922 chapter 10 . 2/24/2006
i liked how dean was action all innocent for the cop, this chapter was fantastic, i luv this story! pls updadte soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ChaiGrl chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
Thanks for the great update. Can't wait to read more. Until your next update, Happy Writing!
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
YAY! i loved this chapter! ok first thing that i noticed and LOVED was that when John asked the boys if they were ok, Dean waited to see if Sam was ok, because he was only ok if Sam was ok! AW! how adorable! and then i loved that Sam was playing with John's shirt. idk why, but that is just a cute little kid thing to do! yay for cuteness! And then! i loved that Dean's "I'm an Adorable, Innocent, Great Kid, so love me" act, hahah i was laughing so hard!

Great chapter!

~Hilary
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 9 . 2/21/2006
Great job on this chapter! I loved the part in the beginning - how Dean wouldn't let anyone touch Sam but him pretty much - it was very Dean like, and I loved it. "He was tired and he would be sleeping right now if he could, but he needed to keep an eye out. Sam was peacefully sleeping in Dean’s embrace and there was no way Dean would allow anything to disturb that." - VERY Dean. And I also really liked the part at the end: "“Sammy, Dad’s here.” Sam sat up in Dean’s lap and looked expectantly towards the door. He didn’t see is father, but he knew that if Dean said his father was close, then his father was close. He didn’t yet have what his father called the ‘hunter’s ear’ but Dean sure did." Another one of those pro-Dean scenes.

Anyways, keep up the great work, I can't wait for chapter 10!

-Daquiri
kokomocalifornia chapter 9 . 2/19/2006
u never see enough nice john/dean/sam moments. that was so lovely :)
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »