Reviews for Put a Ribbon in Your Hair
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
KYA!KWAI! TOO CUTE!LOVED THIS!
Ran08 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Your story is so AWESOME! I love it! I first read it last year, but I wasn't logged in when I read it so I didn't make a review...

But I LOVE IT! IT'S GREAT! I love Hoshizawa Lili and Oikawa Hiromi!

I love your story, Oneesan (or Oniisan, I'm not sure if you're a boy or a girl but since you wrote this years ago when I was only 7 you're probably older than me...)!

P.S. Please make more!
suppiechan369 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
wow! such a cute fic! :P i feel like i can relate to Lili, cuz i have a friend who just refuses to sing! unfortunately, i haven't had the luck of getting him to sing yet, like Lili with Hiro " thanks for writing! i loved it! :P
x Sakura Hime-Chan x chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
like this story
InuKag4ever29 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
that was cute!
speeding cars chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
hey i love this story i think it is really cute.. i wonder if the song is real.. :] well i liked this a bunch so thanks for sharing it :]
lokixxmayuraxxsigyn chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
AWE! this story is so cute :] keep writing stories..& of Zodiac P.i :]

bye

"...just pu a ribbon..." :p
GoldenSnowfire chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
AW! THAT'S SO SWEET!
obssesed-fic-fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
i love the story really sweet
animelover chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
nice story...cute.
WadashiMeLiDesu chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Really like this fanfic, it shows the majic of x-mas! I spent most of my x-mas ..okay that was a lie, I spent most of day before x-mas eve in a nursing home caroling ...well anywayz you really didn't need to noe that, I'm just one of those people who never stop talking, or in this case typing ...oops ..back to the point, very well written and LOVE IT!~

~MeLi
BCB-aWriterandReader chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Very nice, Very Cute, and Very funny...you are a good writer, and I love your storys of Zodiac PI(I've really only read two, but there good!) I like the song Hiro sang, and I like the part when Lili starts sing the song in spanish to annoy Hiro! (I can't speak Spainsh for beans, if I travel to Mexico or Spain you'll know who I am, I will be the obvious traveler with a spanish translator.) heehee, well like I said, this was a good one shot, keep up the good writting!

-watergoddessXpiscesgurl
Your Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
That was so cute! Really it was a perfect ending!
Solar Hawk chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Aww! That's so cute! I'm glad there's something like this for Zodiac P.I. (Which, I might add, is an excellent manga. Too bad it's not on TV.)
artemisxmoon chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
that was sweet and nice, it was so great to read