Reviews for It's Good to be Gangsta
Galaxia SH chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Thanks for this!
I love how you portrayed these four. And their friedship.
I'm going to your profile to read more from you right now.
So1Thought chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So, damn, touching.
Loved it. The twinge on my hast at the very last part was probably orchestrated, but man, you did a good job.
SimplyAndyXOXO chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love it! It's amazing.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Yes! I really love the way you portray their relationship here!
IshidaH chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was perfectly amazing! Yes both adjectives going together. It had perfect amount of character description/bonding and fun. I loved your work!
Dessel Ordo chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
fuckin awesome. And if you dont mind, I may want to use/slightly modify more than a few of these for a Bleach multicrossover I'm planning for the future, heh. You hit the characters right on the head methinks
Modesta4sure chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Omg you had me rolling!
#15 All hail King Thug!
#6 priceless
#5 If only he took that position, we'll never know
Crimefire chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This story is just so awesome! Fantastic read. Loved the interaction and friendship between those four.
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wonderful. Insightful, yet humourous. So fantastically written, too. I seriously think it's verging on being magic, it's so good.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
My favourite part was when Zaraki was announced, 'king thug'. :D
He's my favourite thug dude, y'know. xD
I loved the rest of it as well. :)
Renae chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was the most phenomenal tribute to bromances I've ever been fortunate enough to read! Just kidding...but yes I can certainly see all these experiences happening to these four guys. And how it cemented their friendships. It is pretty deep and profound, how they all have their separate devastating experiences of 'war', but manage to find camaraderie in each other's company-thugz life for sure!

Thanks for the story.
chou-fleur chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I read this story a couple days ago and I still keep thinking about the #14 truth. It's haunting to think about a soul reaper around an area of mass destruction, like a natural disaster. And on top of that, them not being able to do anything about it. Then you hinted at how that effects them mentally... very powerful. Thanks for a great read :]
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This story was great! I was not expecting where it went but thoroughly enjoyed the trip! Thanks for sharing! *marks as favorite*
Honeyee chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Damn right Zaraki is king thug!

Haha I love this! Adding this to my faves
coyninjaturtle chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was great :D

not really sure what else to say .

:D