Reviews for Misconceptions
eleen chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
omg, i'd almost given up hope on this story, sometimes it would pop into my head and it killed me because i was all like "is that it? will remus realize? will they fight?" no...i guess not..yet? is there more? because i think tonks needs to tell remus, the longer she waits the harder it'll be. she's just digging herself deeper. yes, merlin help me, i'm tempted..i crave out-takes especially if their rather "hot". the email's kthanks...
Fenice chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
dearest alphie!

I have been so afraid you might not continue this story - don't ask me why but I had this fear in me!

As usual I love the way you depict characters and make us enter their very thoughts and emotions. And I can tell you have some horrible moments in store for them for no couple can live up in lies and untold things... But can't this couple (Lupin/Tonks) be different since it personifies both hope - the possible overcoming of fate - and the hard way to do it...

Must I add I have never seen before this way of asking for review by cutting out hot scenes! how clever and fun... But I reviewed so I want my due!
KatieBell70 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
We, you definitely caught my interest. I want to know what happens when Remus gets back, along with how they ended up getting married and what the status of the war is. I enjoyed your details, setting and dialogue. My only complaint is that the first two paragraphs were hard to read. They would be easier if you gave each line of dialogue its own paragraph. Hope you continue.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Strange, but interesting. I like that my favorite couple is married!

Fix the giant paragraph, please. This was a headache to read.
Licensetokill29 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
EVIL LARGE PARAGRAPHS!

Oh well.

I HAVE TO SEE WHAT LUPIN IS GOING TO DO!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
Fenice chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
First, I have to confess I was thinking yesterday night driving back home from holiday : that's strange that people like ALphie don't write Remus/Tonks... and this morning, I open my email box and see this...

I was thrilled even before reading it!

I haven't been disappointed. This is war... with the lies, the price, the risk, etc that come with... The remaining deatheaters are as stupid, bold, mean and cruel as one would thinh...

And there is a very rare and special couple at stake!

I will really be there for more!
Jewel chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
More please!
rhibrew chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I have read this on sugar quill and still love it!
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
more more more!

eleen chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
OMG that was an amazing story! except for that giant monster of a paragraph at the first it was brilliant! wow! omg alphie your son was born on july 31st...that's so cool! And you made the werewolf registry? i've been there! great story, poor tonks though...o I hope this isn't a one-shot there is just way too much unresolved Drama! Happy Hoildays!
Templa Otmena chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Wonderful to have you writing over here again. It seems that with the release of GoF all of you Greats are reappearing with a vengeance ;)

I'm sure that you're aware by now that ef ef dot net has screwed up your opening paragraphs. I ploughed my way through there though and along with the rest of the chapter I am very enthralled.

The scene that you have set with the end of the war, how the Order of the Phoenix and the Ministry are dealing with rounding up the rest of the bad guys and so on is very involved.

Looking forward to reading more asap.

UPDATE SOON!
Son Goharotto chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Indeed, there appears to be a minor formating issue. _

Dark though it may be, considering the overall tone that the books have been taking, this isn't much of a stretch. And as it so happens, Lupin and Tonks are two of my favorite characters.

Looking forward to the next one. _V
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Interesting story... but the first paragraph is difficult to read and rather intimidating.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12