Reviews for Misconceptions
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
I know that you are on haitus and that I am two years late... but I was tempted. So if it isn't too much trouble, would you send the outtake? thelostgreensock at gmail dot com. Great chapter by the way.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 12 . 6/27/2008
amazing!
pennyhead chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
you win, im tempted. ive read this a few times, but i htink i'd like that outtake

this story is amazing. you have a great gift for grasping characters
fairyp80 chapter 12 . 1/13/2008
nice story..very dramatic
PotatoDollop chapter 12 . 12/7/2007
THAT IS the BEST HARRY POTTER FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! i know you finished this story along time ago and i'm not sure whether you still have the outtake. if you do can you please send it to me? my email address is
DevilsPurity chapter 12 . 11/17/2007
That. Was. Amazing.

Once again, Aplhie, I am completely amazed by your writing. You seem to have an amazing talent for taking a character from a book, no matter how much we know about them, and tap into who they really are, turning them into a real person. That quality is not something I have (I'm more of a make-it-up-as-you-go, create-your-own-character kind of writer) so I never cease to be amazed by your writing.
RemusJ chapter 12 . 10/27/2007
You really did a good job with your original character, Zach. Fantastic story!
Winter Wolf 1993 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Mandy Grissom? Did you by any chance get the surname from Gil Grissom?
Bethany chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
*waves* I want the outtake!

Oh, and lovely chapter! :)
amanda chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
your really talented...your writting also seems really realistic...but some of the things arent really true in the 7th book...
Moonpetal Lily chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
Aww, so sweet! I love that you pulled all that werewolf stuff together, especially since HP wasn't complete yet. I especially like the Spanish refrences and the Marauder's Map references (though it doesn't sound quite right without "solemly" at the end, but its still awesome!)
Princess Persephone chapter 12 . 8/1/2007
“I’m going to take a wild guess that Arthur didn’t get a promotion.”

“Not at all,” the older wizard said. “Even if I did, I wouldn’t accept that position. I love Muggle articles, not Muggle politicians.”

Ahaha! That is SO something I can imagine Mr. Weasley saying. I gotta say I loved this fic. Remus and Tonks rock. You wrote them beautifully. Great job!
fireflies-flicker chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
I'm a newcomer to Remus/Tonk fic. But I'm so glad that yours is one of the first that I've read :) It made me smile/laugh a whole lot. I think you handled Tonks's situation very well and it was a sweet, but not too sappy ending.

There were so many segments that were definitely noteworthy. I won't list them all, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this fic. Well done. And thanks for sharing!
Lauren chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
that is really good! Tonks and Remus are my favorite characters. You got me curious can i have the outtake my email is
luckyluckylucky chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
Aww.. Fantastic, Alphie! Lovely everything... is there going to be a sequel or something?
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »