Reviews for Misconceptions
I am a tie chapter 12 . 3/22/2007
aw!

that was so sweet!

kind of scary at times...i stoped breathing when tonks and Zach were talking and then Remus...yeah...he.. I felt so bad I was like no no no how could you think that I wanted to give him a hug...poor Lupin...But I loved the ending!
I am a tie chapter 11 . 3/21/2007
Don't ever call me dad

hahahahahaha

srry thats gold.
I am a tie chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
DEAR GOD SHE'S PREGNANT!
I am a tie chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
and just what is this alternate ending?
bookluver1515 chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
that was so sweet please tell me that that isnt the end i want to know about the baby!
anonymous.individual chapter 12 . 1/26/2007
that was so sweet... :)
Lilian Jay chapter 12 . 12/21/2006
i...wow-just. so... wow.

WOW!
merielrose chapter 12 . 12/6/2006
One of the best story endings ever.

I can't wait to see Order of the Phoenix.
sweet existence chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
umm...i tried going to lj to get the outtake, perhaps i just don't know how to use livejournal. so how does one find it on lj?
111222333444555666777 chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
Beautiful! I loved this story
Miips chapter 12 . 11/9/2006
This is very good story! I was hoping a bit more action,but this is still very well written!
PolarisAmane chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
Oh that was lovely *sniff* I got all teary at the end. Lovely stuff!

Oh and incidently kitkatco is wrong not you, Ted Tonks is a muggle-born wizard. How else would Andromeda have met him?

Excellent fic
Taela chapter 12 . 10/4/2006
Oh wow. That was...that was just wonderful. I hadn't had time to read the ending until now. To tell you the truth, I had to go back and read the entire thing to remember it properly. But it was just as lovely the second time through, and the ending was just perfect. I loved that whole binding thing, and I especially love Remus' ending line. It was just so wonderful. I hope to read more stories from you in the future.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
Aw... So sweet! nice fic!
lilliephoenix chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
well, isn't that a sneaky way to get reviews! of course i want the outtake. ps it's good so far.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »