Reviews for Misconceptions
Lyra Waterflame chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
Aw... So sweet! nice fic!
lilliephoenix chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
well, isn't that a sneaky way to get reviews! of course i want the outtake. ps it's good so far.
My Bloody Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
It was realy realy good oh and here is my e-mail for the deleted scenes
Cukeygirl chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
I love this chapter. Please send me the outtake :
NooooBD chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
Oh, you made me cry!

What a lovely, romantic story. One of the best. I'm at loss of words, but I have to congratulate you on your amazing writting abilities. I hope you do something similar to this in the future, because I would surely read it.

Thank-you for making me go all warm inside with this story. :D
lilwintryangel chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
ohh this is such a good story

i loved it, so sweet and cute

Lupin Whoa! Tonks! very cool

great job
NooooBD chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
A very emontional chapter. I'm liking this story, its very similar but different to some, well lots, of the Tonks/Remus stories I've read. I'm surprised that they are not married, yet again, that's how their relationship is like, unexpected and different. I'm glad I got to read this story after you had finished it, that way I don't have to wait for the next chapter to come out.

I'm going to go ahead and read the next chapter. In the mean time, would go be so kind as to send me the outtake of this chapter, I would very much like to read it.

Daleeria chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
lol. that was great, I liked her speech... Sounds like something I might say...
siriuslycoco chapter 12 . 8/24/2006
ah! I LOVED IT! it was so cute! great ending...hope maybe you can do a little sequel about the baby? just a thought...but awesome job! i loved it!
ishandtwofourths chapter 12 . 8/24/2006
oh! i was quite surprised to see an update, it's certainly been a while! but aww, such sweetness, this made my day. glad to see that things worked out for the two of them...

but it's over? i'm just sorry there isn't more, but congrats on the fab fic. ;)
Bardlover chapter 12 . 8/24/2006
Is this the end? It's good, but I'd like to see the baby.
purebristles chapter 12 . 8/24/2006

This is just SCHO SCHWET!

Lovely writing, sweet scene, I'm heading to the doctor's to get a whole new set of teeth cos mine fell out from the sugar overdose!
Cestari chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
I love it! Could you send me the outtake at the end of the chapter?
kitkatco chapter 11 . 8/4/2006
I don't mean to be rude or anything but Tonks' dad was a muggle. So some parts of this chapter are untrue.
Moody chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Hi, I really like this story, rather imaginative...will you please email me the alternate ending? My email is (I also LOVE ur lion and the lamb fanfic, I have got all my friends to read it1)
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »