Reviews for Without a trace
When we'll you guys post chapter 17 pt 2
sckraut12 chapter 17 . 3/25/2010
please finish the story
wtrlover1987 chapter 17 . 9/25/2008
more please lol is great story love it
jordanlynn chapter 17 . 7/21/2007
Great story...Update soon please...
D.J. Scales chapter 17 . 4/3/2007
I'm sure it will look good when it is finished.
Angela986 chapter 17 . 4/2/2007
I can't wait for more! I've been following this story from the beginning and it's awesome! The first several chapters brought tears to my eyes, but these later chapters are better on the emotions.

Great job. Please update soon!
Space-Case7029 chapter 17 . 4/1/2007
Good chapter. I would think Sydney would want to go with them to look, also. Looking forward to more. Audra
anabuhnahnuh chapter 17 . 4/1/2007
great chapter. it was too short though, i LOVE long chapters. but i will definitly be back around looking for an update! :D
roadrunner74 chapter 17 . 4/1/2007
hey girl, glad I could help you break the block!

great first part, can't wait for the next!

:) roadrunner74
D.J. Scales chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Just to clarify, did Angela's rapist use a condom or not?
anabuhnahnuh chapter 16 . 8/17/2006
continue
stareagle chapter 16 . 7/31/2006
So glad that you continue to write. I like this story and am eager to see how you will handle the interview and family support. This is such a difficult situation. I thought newspapers weren't allowed to print juvenile identities, but I guess if the criminal blabs it, the papers will print.
TXCatFL chapter 15 . 6/7/2006
I think you should separate Sydney's story from Angela's. Continue until it wraps describing the aftermath of the kidnapping for Angela but don't short change the new story by adding it to this one. It looks like Alex may have a story to tell as well. I hope you'll continue and tell them both.
TXCatFL chapter 13 . 6/7/2006
Well done. Your writing has really improved from the first chapter. I like the lead-in to a possible story about Sydney and something in her past which is bothering her.
TXCatFL chapter 12 . 6/7/2006
Again, this is nicely written. You're getting better at transitioning scenes and character actions have been captured perfectly.