Reviews for Fear and Loathing
Me chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I actually really liked this story, but I do have a beef with the summary of it. You definitely dealt with death, pain, loss, etc, in this fic, but if you dealt with foriveness or moving on or letting go, I completely missed it. It certainly doesn't seem like any of your characters in this story did any forgiving of anyone (Yamato, Mimi, Jyou, TK - though I will grant that TK's at least discussing forgiveness with his therapist means the subject was addressed, but seeing as he didn't actually end up forgiving Yamato...). NONE of them seemed to move on whatsoever (even Jyou only seemed to take a step backwards months after Mimi's death). The characters we'd seen that might've actually moved on from Mimi's death (Sora, being her best friend) aren't a focal point of the story. Certainly none of them let go. I agree that death and pain is something that everyone has to deal with in life, and sometimes people DON'T always move on successfully from it. But a lot of the time they DO, and THAT'S supposed to be a natural part of life too, one that totally wasn't dealt with in this story.
xCherryx chapter 2 . 3/16/2002
As always, luvin your work! , Just one tiny thing you might want to change, hee hee I'm sure not many people noticed this, but you kinda don't want your characters to say "Syanora" over the phone cause thats pretty much them saying "goodbye forever" in Japanese. Syanora is only said when your not expecting to see someone ever again. I just found that kinda amusing. Sorry ;;;;;;
GirlFromMayhem chapter 5 . 5/5/2001
That was a really powerful story, it truly was, i don't usually cry or even get upset when I read stuff but that, that was really powerful. That';s the only word I can think of. I liked it a lot.
Kya chapter 5 . 5/1/2001
This is a great story and even though it is sad it is amazing how everyone is still in character. You have a great talent, keep writing!
Lianne Sentar chapter 2 . 4/28/2001
Wow! That was an excellent fic! Your writing style is very mature, and you write Matt very well. Keep up the great work!
Minako Nine chapter 5 . 4/14/2001

Hey that was good! Sad, but that always equals good in the end
J chapter 4 . 4/12/2001
Woah! When I finish -sniff- crying... -sniff- and can thank you for reposting (rewriting?) this fic... Oh, so depressing... but very well written! So, Thank you!
Elle chapter 5 . 3/26/2001
well i don't know what happens the instant before death but i have have seen it before. no not on t.v but in real life, by the way how could i e-mail you? you don't have your e-mail adddy up on your author profile.