Reviews for You Can't Do This
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
PLEASE write more! I love it! I'm hooked!
Spottedstar106 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Damnit Roy! You idiot!(chases Roy with a slege hammer)How dare you go off and die like!

p.s Great chapter!

Spottedstar106
VermilionValentine chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
HA roys back!
Aubreyvamp chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Oh no! nota cliff hanger! T_T plz upd8 soon!
Aubreyvamp chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
OKay...it took me a long time for me to actually understand what this chapter meant...but in the end it's a pretty good chapter...especially since it's based in a true fact...really liked it
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
update
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
Oh you can't stop writing the fic now!

OMG! I want to know what happened - update!

*threatens to click fingers and set everything alight if there's no update!*

Ryopon
NamarieGreenleaf chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
*screams* hurry up and update please! don't give up on it now that was a very bad place to end it! you're soo mean! anywho, please update soon *puppyeyes*
akari-hayashi chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Yay! They reunited! Can't wait for the next chap.
akari-hayashi chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Wow, interesting. A switching of roles. I was so devastated when I saw Roy die in the previous. But this gave me hope. And now, I shall advance to the next chap.
Mizuki hikari chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
interesting continue .
Ookami-Lupin chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Oh man, this is great! It's really well written! New favorite thing.

Volcan 300 chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
what the crap? that's mustang? i thought you said he died.
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Wow... pretty good! Could do with a little more "in-depth" explanations, or at the very least descriptions, that and the characters are a little... out of place... but that's ok - it's like you took the FMA story and then painted over it in some kind of gray - gave it a more somber, opaque kind of feel. Very good concept/idea. Now the big question is, what kind of love is it that Roy had in mind? Father/son, or shonen-ai? I honestly haven't read any of your descriptions, so I may just be the only one thinking this... Keep up the good work! Post soon! :)
TruthOfSelf chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
wow. didn't expect that.

I wonder what's gonna happen next...

ROYED FOREVER! W00T!