Reviews for Until You Know The Consequence
Twinkie chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Hahaha!Poor Sango!Oh and what did you eat before this dream? wait why is Miroku a gay woman izer(sp)?good story simply Hailaries(sp)
Fox of the darkness chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
ROFL! Oh my gosh! poor Sango! That was a great story hilarious especially finding out that the girl she was jealous of was just his cousin! That was a dream...-' you have some very interesting dreams don't cha? lol!

~Z
shippousangoffe chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
LOVED IT!HILLARIOUS LITERALY LOL! MY PARENTS STATED STARING AT ME WITH WIDE EYE WONDERING WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH ME!THANKS FOR THE LAUGH! LOVE YA-
nikol chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
this chapter really inspired me lol the dude that wrote that falme is a pikel with poo on the end of it lmao
hayley frend muahahaha chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
um the dude abve me is very cruel it even says at the top that this was inspired by me ohh ya so u r evil, just to inform u i will gr i dunno but u ,make me mad u insulted me! u r cruel an unusal n i will find 1 of ur storires n write a very very maen review 4 it cuz u suk!

o ya n hayley ur story was great (unlike wat some other ppl think about it)
lilsanoku105 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Ok...

Right... This story seems a little random doesn't it? Koharu liking her cousin, Sango attacking Koharu with a metal bat, then Sango getting shot in the stomach, then Sango admitting how much she loves Miroku, then Miroku confessing he's gay... Right...this stuff would never actually happen,ok? I mean..There's incest with cousins, an attack that nearly ended someone's life, and then confessions of homosexuality... Right...

One Question though, if Sango was THAT madly in love with Miroku, wouldn't she have at LEAST noticed that he wasn't in to girls? I mean, Come on! There are signs!

No offense, but you wrote a lame story.