Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
TrapperII chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
"He wasn't believing this holiday-special hoohah for a minute."

Such a fun story. I loved the ending, of course, and it was a nice touch to have House say that he likes Auld Lang Syne because it's a song about drinking.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Just read this first chapter and it was delightful! I love the idea (very clever), and you wrote it with just the right amount of humor to make it not be cheesy. I especially love how the angels had emotional read-outs for House :)
Sarah Butter chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
i love how house saved wilson's life ahh!
mishy-mo chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
cool :)
EvilKath chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Ohh another cute fic... and it's Christmas today, I'm so happy I found that fic. Slightly OOC at the end but who cares? It's Christmas Spirit (of course I would NEVER say it out loud, as I'm a sarcastic pain in the ass most of the time ;) )

Merry Christmas!

Kath
Savior Emma Swan chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Oh, thanks for explaining in context, nice work.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Just a second. If House saved that Angel's life, what's the Angel doing in heaven? I like the story, I just don't get it.
Luveniar FurElise chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
I LOVE IT! Love it. Yeah, that's all I can think of to say. Awesome job! I didn't catch the reference to Little Shop, but I think someone else did...haven't seen that one in a while. :P
Luveniar FurElise chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I know I read this first chapter once, did I ever review it? Well, I love it, House is the perfect character for It's a Wonderful Life, they could make a new movie! Okay, I guess that's pushing it. I've read some of your other stuff too, love it! :)
ninavs chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
oh i loved it!

Amazing!
bb chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
I really love oyur story it was one of the best i have read
aislinn chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
That was an awsome story! Not too short, not too long, and well written. Please, you have to write andother story , a good one, cause if it is anything like this I will be happy.
weirdlittlemeg chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
aw this was soo good! great job!
bookgodess15 chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Yay! That was great! I loved it, very good job. All the characterizations were spot on and the whole alternate dimension without Chase thing was a really great idea. Congratulations!
DeengoBlue chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
"Merry Christmas, clinic!" -now that's just down right scary ;)