Reviews for Twas the Night before Christmas at Hogwarts
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This is the sweetest Christmas-related story i've ever read.

Love it although Christmas is still far away from us!
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Wow! It's so nice and sweet) I like it very much)
Hazelglasz chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
HMG! my very First MMAD Fic, i always wanted to read about this couple, and, here am I, it's very Cute! i loved it, i like it a lot.

keep on going! plz.

take care!
skiesofviolet chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Oh, wow. That was just so unbelievably sweet... in a good way, of course! Amazing job... Did you write the poem Minerva recited yourself? If you did, great job! I also added this story to my favourites, since I'm sure I'd love to look back at it later!

-Sunny
Cranky Cauldron chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I love the idea of Minerva and Albus having children, it just gives me a warm glowy feeling. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to write it myself, which is probably why I like to read it. And a nice re-working of an old classic!

I had a lovely Christmas!
MinervatheGoddess chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I LOVED THIS FIC! It was really different, but really good! I am going to read this every Christmas eve now!
SherbetKitty chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Aww, brilliant ending! I loved the whole thing! You did very well on the poem and I loved how you changed it to make it Hogwarts-y! Great story! Merry Christmas!

SherbetKitty
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Aw that is so cute! :D
Angel Protectress chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I love your Christmas story! it was very good, Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year!
MarilynJean chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
aw, it was really cute. great job. very christmas-y. loved it.
Lady Epur chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
That is a really good poem! I mean, how long did that take you?

Really good, cute MMAD at the end, too. Is another Dumbledore to be concieved on Chritmas? ;)