Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
cloopio chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was very cute and creative- I loved it!
Lady Wicked chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Ok i must really seem like a stalker reviewer lol i have read a lot of your stories already this was a cute Christmas fic it makes me want to break out the Christmas song and go spend time with my Bf. Anyhow Cute story now if you'll excuse me i am off to the next story -Charges to story-
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I do believe I read this fic when I didn't have an account on Fanfiction. What a cleverly amusing story. I loved it! Iris is a beautiful name, by the way. In fact, I want to name one of my kids that. Its...unique. And different.

Greatly fluffy fic, I love it!

-Ellie
wfea chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Aw! That was so sweet!
pottersparky chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I like it! It is so sweet! This is going on my fav stories list! D/S rocks! Real cool!
SilverstarsEbonyskies chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Wow. Well first off, I totally identify with Iris. My parents where in a similar situation, but they ended up divorcing instead of working things out.

Iris was pure gold here, saying that she was good because she ate her vegitables and stuff, and with the whole telling Santa what she wanted. Having Danny be Santa was brilliant.

The only thing more that I could ask for would to go a bit more in depth with the mental musings.

On the cuteness meter, this fic scored a perfect ten.

I loved it!
TsumikoHan chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
That was so swet! I love reading Christmas fanfics!

(Wanna know a secret? My name is Iris. Isn't that cool?)
DxSfluffluver4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
It was a very cute Christmas Story
ROLOGIRL500 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Aww! That was so sweet that a little kid brought them back together! i luvd it and it touched my heart! Val
IDoNotJudge chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Aw Danny with a kid lol I love Xmas fics they make me all happy inside! :D Great Story!
The Fluffy Queen chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
AW! I LOVE IT! So cute... I gots shivers. Why do you give me shivers oh great one? *sighs* Mabye one day I will be the one in your shoes giving others fluffy butterflys. Oh well. Nice story! *hugs* Merry Christmas!