Reviews for Movie Script Ending
Hey, I just wanted to say that I really like your story, and I wish you would continue you it. The Brathan is absolutely breaking my heart, because you can tell how much they mean to each other, but it seems as if the time is never right. This is different from what I am used to reading, though I still do feel bad that Haley was basically cut from their lives. It seems as if that is one common denominator in most of the Brathan stories I have read.
honeystream11122 chapter 34 . 6/30/2013
This movie is so mega incorrect because the dinosaurs came BEFORE the humans not after
gossipgirlfan101 chapter 42 . 4/15/2012
Woah! I just found this story! Well what can I say? It's totally amazing, and i fell in love with it as soon as i started reading it. I know it's been like 4 years since you last updated this story, but I was wondering is there any chance you are ever going to update this story? I am curious to find out what happens next. But anyway I am going to favourite this story, because it truly is amazing and you should be proud of your work.

Gossip Girl Fan 101 :)
JackieQ chapter 42 . 6/21/2010
I randomly came across this story again, and remembered how much I absolutely loved it. I know it's been almost 2 years(!) but any chance you'll come back to it?
sobreyra274 chapter 42 . 10/6/2009
the more i read this story the more i love it! its so damn awesome! i hope brathan get together! i cant wait to read more! you did such an awesome job! you should truly be very very proud! hope you continue! also hope you update soon! i hope things get better for brathan!
sobreyra274 chapter 41 . 10/6/2009
im lovin this story more! its totally so awesome! i hope things get better for brooke! i cant wait to read more! you did an awesome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 40 . 10/6/2009
i love this story more and more! its so awesome! i hope brathan get together! i cant wait to read more! you did an awesome job! i feel bad for nathan!
sobreyra274 chapter 39 . 10/6/2009
im lovin this story! its so awesome! i feel bad brathan! i hope brooke and the baby are ok! i cant wait to read more! awesome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 38 . 10/6/2009
i love this story more! its just so awesome! i hope brathan get together with brooke not being married! i cant wait to read more! you did an awesome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 37 . 10/6/2009
i love this story! its so awesome! i hope brathan get together with brooke not being married! i cant wait to read more! you did an awesome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 36 . 10/5/2009
the more read this story the more i love it! its so amazing! i feel bad for brathan! i love brathan! you did an amazing job! icant wait to read more! i hope brathan get together! i also hope brooke tells lucas the truth so she can be nathan!
sobreyra274 chapter 35 . 10/4/2009
i feel so bad for brathan! hope things work out for them and they can be together! i love this story more and more! the more i read this story the more surprises i get its gr8! i cant wait to read more! you did such an amazing job!
sobreyra274 chapter 34 . 10/4/2009
i feel bad for deb,brathan,and lucas! im so shocked about the end of the chapter! i cant wait to read more! you did an awesome an job! i totally love more! its totally awesome!
sobreyra274 chapter 33 . 10/4/2009
im speechless! i cant believe dan died! im totally shocked! im lovin this story more! its so awesome! i love brathan! hope brooke gets together with nathan without being married to lucas! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 32 . 10/4/2009
im speechless! i wonder what peyton's gonna do! i love this story! it damn awesome! amazing job! i cant wait to read more!