Reviews for Harry Potter and the Darkness of a Soulless Husk
Claire chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Dude, this is seriously stupid. Why is your OC perfect? It's tiring, her perfection.
HiraHayami chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Agh! I HATE oc's! Hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em! Holy Unicorns, that was stupid!

I liked it at first, but no! You just HAD to put in a fake! An idotic one at that! I mean seriously, 'Only my family and very close friends know my first name'. Seriously! How stupid and anti-climactic can you get?

And THEN that thing you put in had to get all rude and say, 'Look, if that bothers you so much then just cool it, don’t blow a fuse in here.' Now the thing's smart, pretty, flirty, AND rude? Can it do EVERYTHING?

Here's a little bit of advice. Oc's are the worst things you could possibly put into a story. Some readers may find them attractive, but others (such as myself) are disgusted by them. Also, many can't tell if they are an oc or not and get confused. That's bad. Very, very bad. You don't want your readers to be confused. SERIOUSLY, YOU COULDN'T EVEN FIGURE THAT OUT?

RAAWWGG!

Your Complete Disgust and Utter Malice is Always Welcome;

I Hope You Have A Terrible Day Filled With Evil, Vicous, Biting Unicorns Thourghout Said Day;

Hira-chan -.-;;
Amayada chapter 13 . 3/2/2008
please continue...this is a very good story...please update soon...I can't wait to read your next chapter :)
DalisaY-17 chapter 13 . 7/6/2007
This is a very nice story. I hope you update soon. . . XDXDXD
Kaiqua chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I've only just started found this story and haven't read the other chapters yet, but I want to make a guess. Is this story partly crossed over with Terry Pratchett (Discworld) books, and, if so, is the new teacher Annagramma?
Pyrokitsuna chapter 13 . 2/19/2007
I liked what dark said about daisuke's hair that was funny
Pyrokitsuna chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
Good chapter! PLEASE UPDATE! wow poor Daisuke.
Pyrokitsuna chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
Good chapter!
Starring Lady G chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
Ooh, nice cliffhanger!
Starring Lady G chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
*applauds enthusiastically* YAY MAGGIE!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
Cool! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
Awsome! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
This is cool! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Starring Lady G chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
That's hot. GO MARGIE! WE LOVEE YOU! W00t!

Ha ha! Super duperdy impressed with you m4d writing skillz, as per usual. Why am I not surprised? CUZ YOU'RE AMAZING! Luv luv luv luv LUV!

Ha ha, I just answered my own rhetorical question.
Starring Lady G chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
Ha ha! My computer has finally let me review! I win! Awesome story, chickadee! Continue! Cuz you love mme!

Kisses and hugs, X's and O's!