Reviews for Angels and Demons
Kreative Kara chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
At first, judging from the title, I thought this was a crossover between Hellsing and Angels & Demons. Halfway through, I decided that it was just Hellsing... Until Erik came along. It's a bit weird, but interesting. Angel of Music replacing the Angel of Death. Wires replaced with a lasso. I wanna see what comes next.
This is good, so far, by the way. Walter and Integra are totally in character. Though, Integra came off as a little less than her usual head strong self at the start. Keep it up
maroongrad chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
It's always fun to dig back through the very old Hellsing stories.

You never know what gems will this :)
Lady Assassin Moonbeam chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
SQUE! Erik's here! And Walter! Huzzah! _ I love the story so far, keep going with it!
Badone chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
The appearing of The Phantom Death made me smile. Love them both. Thank you.
Kiddo Bride chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
how sad, but beautifully written!
Brok3n Ragd0ll chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
it looks promising. pls update soon.
Royalpalmtree chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
This was great, perfect even, up until the introduction of Erik. That was a completely unnecessary and confusing element that could have, and should have, been left out.

Also, what’s to stop Walter from sending the message to destroy Hellsing HQ? Reinforcements came with Integra; with or without her knowledge, she broke the meeting agreement. And if they secretly came with her, what was stopping Alucard from doing the same?
blumarshin chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
This has been a very good start. I'm interested in the new character Erik. Do update soon.