Reviews for Sparkle and Fade
UnkownGoddess chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
loved it so much, and loved the hints of the way these two *really* felt about each other
SilentJubilee chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Aww, very sad. Everyone loves a good AngeloxJubes fic. And by everyone, I mean me. :) I especially enjoyed the way you described the present. I liked the note it was short and effective.

My only two problems with this story are 1) This sentence "He wasn’t exactly my type or at least that’s what I kept trying to tell myself even though at the time I’m not too sure I really had a type." seemed like a run-on with out any commas and such. 2)At the end, I kind of wish that you would have cut it off at [“Only because you asked so nicely,” I tell the picture as I set it on my desk, dry my eyes, put on my brave face, and head back downstairs.] But then again, I suppose that's more of a personal preferance.

All in all, it was very effective, had good descriptions and was in character. So pat yourself on the back, you got yourself an awesome fanfiction. :) But I bet you already knew that.
B Oots chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
This is a very good short story. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
Kyotsuke chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
i liked it. jubille is one of my fave chaacters. can u read my story? is called Shades of the night
Shini02 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I loved it. Very, very, very touching. And thank you for writing this for me. _ *hugs*