Reviews for The Cure
lorella moon chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
OMR. Soooo cute :)
WhitePearlReaper chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
... I get the hiccups a lot, and that is one remedy I will not try xD
KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
that was TOO cute (x loved the kiss.. nice work! x
roxygirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
lol! you should have one where yugi gets the hiccups. that would be so funny!
Lightest'Ink chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Ahahahahahhahahahahaahahaha! XD Can't. -gasp- Breathe! -pant- ::dies:: oh dear. It appears I died. :/ But that was a bloody awesome story. :) I think I cracked a rib laughing so hard. Boor Bakura though. Better watch you rback Ryou. X) Thank you for cheering me up! I needed that what with school and everything.
Misura chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This was a lot of fun, especially that little twist at the end. I predict that both Bakura and Ryou will practice a lot of hiccup-curing in the coming days. ;) A humorous, enjoyable ficlet with a giggle-inspiring ending.
Mika chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Oww... Its a good fic! The hiccups and the kiss! Luv it!
Kikyo's killer chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
That was cute!
gbheart chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
u have so got to write another chapter to the story as its really sweet _
The Shadowfox Mistress chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I love it! Make continue please!
Lovely-Sorrow-23 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Emmy: XD Omg that halarious! Bakura is all _ RYOU! and Ryou is all Hey thanks you cured my hiccups! _ And Bakura is all o-o

Raven: Yes we all know Emmy, we were all there...very humerous...quite amuzing.

Emmy: I liked it.
Sand dancer chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Your story is very cute!
I am a Catlover chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Catlover: Aw... This was so cute _ Too bad that Ryou didn't notice that Bakura loves him... But as long as Bakura knows 'the cure', I'm sure they will be just fine _~
Mello McQueen chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Lol '...freaky panther lamp he was sure was staring him down.' that was funny, and Ryou's an IDIOT! lol Okay...I can't insult him like's mean...

Y. Riku: Of course you can Hikari, in less then three minutes it will be Marik and Malik day! So NOBODY else matters, and I DO mean nobody, not your Brother, not your mom, not your Cats, not that creepy old lady at the supermarket with no teeth, not even ME! ...okay...I matter. but only me! Everyone else might as well NOT exist, because the only people who matter are Marik and Malik!

O-oh...okay. I guess Ryou's an idiot then. YES! It's offcially Marik and Malik's Birthday! *Goes stark-raving mad for a good ten seconds*

Y. Riku: Yup this is fun. Now... *Adds story to favorites* We've got a fic to write! *Drags her hikari away*
xJellyRollx chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
hahahaha!tat was so kool!u should make a series of kura's plans to tell ryou tat he loves him!aw,tat'll be really really ,i could do tat...anyway,great fic!