Reviews for Creative Writing
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 29 . 6/29
I will never stop loving and loving every word you write
I will never write a review that will be hard for you to bite
I will never be bitter or angry for what you've given me
I will never stop enjoying and be pleased with your story
( )
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 17 . 6/26
Awwwe~ You absolutely have no idea what these one shots of yours do to my heart ‿ I can't begin to express my heartfelt gratitude for such wonderful bundles of sunshine you bestow upon us. This not only fills me joy, but it's actually also helping my English (;). [My English marks were always so low until Inuyasha] Anyway, I think I should review less now, since I may be annoying you lol. But please know that you are wonderful and are such an amazing author! In fact, you're one of my top favourites and your stories are such a pleasure to read! I'm such a fan now. You are fantastic! o()o
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 11 . 6/23
What... you...
You are truly a master of writing cute, fluffy and emotional tales (๑๑) How do you do it? You have a gift. I thought after the last chapter that I couldn't POSSIBLY gush anymore than I did. ...I was wrong()
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 10 . 6/23
That last part made me squeal a bit too loud. Thank you for such wonderful chapters
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 9 . 6/23
Oh dear me, that last part was quite the end... if you know what I mean *wink wink* (つ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)つ. And dang. Kagome~ what you be writin' 'bout ( ͜͡ʖ͡ )
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 8 . 6/23
Aaaaaaaaaghhhhh you did again! You filled my being with happiness again! I love you! [internal "awwwwwwwweeeeee~"]
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 7 . 6/23
Aaaaaah! You're such a terrible person! Why does every chapter you write leave me a happy smile on my face and an "Awwwwe~" on my lips!? Honestly! My "awees" get louder each chapter, my smile becomes wider! Not only that, my heart is always so light too, and I feel so content...
...You're such a terribly WONDERFUL person!~() Ugh, my heart is all sunshine and rainbows right now (‿) Reading this makes me so happy... thank you, and bless you\(TT)/
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 6 . 6/23
AaaaWWWWWWEE! That was so cute!
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 5 . 6/23
Oh my word, I so love these () These are such a pleasure to read, so thank you very much~ (‿) Especially this one... *sigh* So wonderful~ Actually, we had a English assignment in which we had to reenact a given speech by well known people. I was given Romeo's Soliloquy, and everyone said I was pretty good. Anyway, great job! ( o )
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 2 . 6/23
Awwwwwwe this is so cuuute! Especially since I just finished a Poem assignment as well
Wfest chapter 31 . 4/4
Chapeau! You surely are a fantastic writer, I loved every single one of your stories, whether they were sad, fluffy or funny. I sure love your humor and the way you convey it, great writing!
Wfest chapter 12 . 3/30
Buwaha! That was hilarious! And the word foofaraw is really interesting.
Wfest chapter 7 . 3/27
This chapter is so hilarious, I still have tears in my eyes from laughing. And at the same time it's so sweet.
Dee chapter 17 . 9/6/2016
Loving this chapter with the names. Loving every chapters to be exact
smjieg chapter 31 . 6/8/2016
Just rereading for some happy feels 3 Still love it.
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »