Reviews for Creative Writing
smjieg chapter 31 . 6/8
Just rereading for some happy feels 3 Still love it.
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 3 . 5/21
I followed this story as it was updating and recently found it again. I love this chapter more than anything.
Min-chan17 chapter 31 . 3/5
it was a perfect work and you had to think in all the rhymes in all the homework, is incredible really will be in mymemory forever
Ms. Cipriano chapter 3 . 3/3
Nice! XD
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 28 . 11/11/2015
ok i lost it on "He sniffed high. he sniffed low. Ah, kagome! Go feet Go!" dying of laughter and attempting to hold it in during a class lecture.
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
i love how he's bending his knees and the goes "crisis averted" can you imagine the look on miroku's face when watching him crouch in preperation?
And inuyasha being a cute teenage boy thinking about a girl is amazing. I jus twish you could see this in the anime
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
ahh miroku is definitely that wierd wierd uncle...

And I'm amused because i can't decide how close inuyasha is to kagome when he whispers in her ear, or if hestays there for longer than just that sentence
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
trying to think what kagome's hormonal mind came up with it rather amusing to me. snort.
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
AWWWW, so adorable! Those two kill me and this story was absolutely beautiful! I loved reading it! :D

-KW13
Mizz Loon chapter 31 . 9/12/2015
It was cute and mostly true to the actual characters, good job friend!Chow!
MelYu chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I love this story. Sometimes I find myself reading when I have nothing else to do, or when I'm a little depressed and it always manage to cheer me up!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
I can't even begin to describe how much I loved this! It was so cute! I've actually been missing writing for school so I think I'm actually gonna do all the assignments!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
That was so sweet I squealed out loud in delight! I love it!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/9/2015
Every chapter was beautiful. You're an amazing writer. I would look forward to reading more of your work. This made me lose significant amounts of sleep and the chances of me falling asleep in class today is around 73 percent but I don't even care cause it was worth it (and 73 percent is nothing really...). You inspired me to try writing my own little pieces of literature again. Thank you for this ride. Keep writing! And stay awesome!
Softly Spoken Words chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
I died reading that last line. I even covered it on my screen because I didn't want my eyes to skim over it until I got to that part. My heart is so tingly and warm! Great chapter!
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »