Reviews for Enemy Lines
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Again. Nice.

Dearka and Mwu interaction... who would of thought?

You seriously have a way with words. And have good a way of throwing unusal things together while making them highly credible.

After all these years, I don't understand why I found your works only recently.

"I-am-handsome-and-I-am-thinking pose." I lol-ed at this.

Thank you for the good reads.
Lake25 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
i liked this one...no fighting

and i'm a fan of mu...i just can't seem to like murrue the same way so i'm grateful for any stories that doesn't contain her

ciao
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Ooh, Mwu just had a Waltfeld moment. Very, very cool. I love your Dearka. Other than that, I don't feel very eloquent. So suffice to say that I thought this fic was awesome. :)
sunlite-fangirls-4life chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
interesting one-shot..i loved Dearka thoughts...that and what he does to his roomates...typical Dearka
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I have never read anything like this before. And I don't say that because I've never read a story that covered this particular period in the series from Dearka's viewpoint (though that's a first for me, too). I mean I have never read anything that is so completely... Dearka. Frankly, I'm awed.

I love the way you handle his opinions. It's never occurred to me to wonder what exactly Dearka thought of Kira when he first met him, or what Dearka thought of Athrun's decisions throughout the series. I never wondered how Dearka reacted to the whole OMNI crew during that time after he decided to join the ships following the Eternal. (I'd covered his feelings while being held PRISONER on the Archangel, and all that stuff with Milly, but I never delved much farther.) My point is, you've touched upon so much in this fic, so much that I didn't even bother to wonder about until just now. And I call myself a Dearka fan. There's so much substance here, and you make it so REAL. The way he reacts to La Flaga, the way he thinks about Nicol and Athrun and the thoughts running through his head... It's very believable. And somehow everything you've done has given Dearka more personality than loads of other things I've read.

Sorry - it's hard for me to explain just why this fic is so different and so insightful compared to other fics with Dearka. But this is very interesting, and is going on my favorite list for sure. AWESOME JOB.
FloofWolfe chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I really do love your work.

This is a rare pairing (try: this is the only story with this pairing) and I LOVE it. Somehow, these two fit together very nicely. Mwu is not to be underestimated. And neither is your work.

Ne, I know some people really hate getting requests, but would you mind doing another story with this pairing? I don't really care what it's about, but perhaps a (strangely) developing relationship? Fluff, friendship or love (please pick the latter) is all fine with me. I just can't believe that this is the only story for the pairing.
Krystal B chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This is the kind of stuff I LOVE to read. What an great character piece! I loved Dearka's insights and opinions on Athrun, Kira, Milly, and that well-intentioned spy named Falker. Planting incriminating evidence against himself to entertain a paranoid kid sounds exactly like something Dearka would do, and I'm still grinning just thinking about it.

Of course, the interaction between Dearka and Mu La Fllaga was the most fun. It was great to watch Dearka size up his former rival of the sky!

I miss these kinds of stories - the ones where we get a good glimpse into a character's mind, and see how they feel about themselves and the people around them. They don't appear in the fandom too often, but when they do, they're so much fun! Nice job!
Abbykat chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I enjoyed this a lot, for the characterizations of both Dearka and Mwu, and for the nod to some points that the series itself mostly glossed over. Seeing the Archangel and the people on it through Dearka's eyes is amusing, and you have an entertaining way with words. I'm particularly fond of the commentary on Mwu's mannerisms, like "the classic I-am-handsome-and-I-am-thinking pose."

Good stuff.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Excellent work.
Tempest Kiro chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I loved it! Wow I always wanted to know how Mwu and Deakka got along! But my freind somehow generated an image of them trading bikini magazines with each other. You write realy well! They both have their character feelings portraid realy well. But one thing bothers me alot. I allways thought that the was orange... I must be colour blind, I'll go check with my doctor.
MapleRose chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
WOW, great one-shot. I think you've captured both Mwu and Dearka's personalities REALLY well, esp how Dearka views the Archangel crew. I like the dialouges between the two, both jokingly and serious. I could really see this happening in the series. I love how you portrayed Mwu's carefree-ness, but also the seriousness as he's talking to Dearka. It kinda ties into that ep when Dearka's inside the Mendel colony with Yzak.

One thing though, I thought the Zero was orange, not purple... but other than that, awesome one-shot!
BlueEyesWhiteEyebrows chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
That was hot. lmfao. No seriously, that was awsomne, it gives you the type of thing that you wouldn't usually get between those characters. It's like in some of those fics where Kira and Yzak meet eachother. It's kinda cool how you got Dearka to meet his rival and talk with him and the way they acted towards eachother was amazingly cool, lmfao. Dearka is as Dearka-y as ever, his personallity was just how I like it in this fic and I love how he stood up for Yzak! Thanks for makin' my day!

Melanie
NoshMono chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
If Fllaga exists and I'm a female, I would sigh at his extreme cool factor.

A nice story about OMNI and ZAFT's coolest characters interacting with each other. Sure, we have Kira, Athrun others, but they don't even register in my book of coolness.