Reviews for Obligatory
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 6/4
I like it.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Personally? I think she'll start off with a part-time job at a record store, and parlay that in a couple of years into a full-time gig doing promo work for major singers. But that's just one possibility.

And if there is ANYTHING I've learned about Jinx, it's that you canNOT discount ANY possibility.

Damn good story. And I fully agree about "Lightspeed". And I love your dialogue, both internal and external. And I am ECSTATIC over your gorgeous use of correct grammar. It's not often one runs across a fanfic where the niceties of the Mother Tongue flow so easily off the page.

This drops straight into Favorites.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
i love how introspective jinx is and determined to find herself on her own. i call for a sequel! i want to know the rest of her story :)
holyshizpickle chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
*sufficates*

THE FLUFF...IS SUFFICATING ME...N I LUV IT !

On a quest to read every FLINX story EVER!

Wish my luck!
kasplosion chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Waah, that was cute. The dialogue totally won me over, it was in-character and witty. I absolutely love Kid Flash's response, "You'll be the only one who can." (Man, I wish Kid Flash could say that to me.) Gah, my face might split from smiling stupidly too much. (x I like the connection Jinx made with fairytales, her being the stepsister or ice queen, Life's been cruel to her. Nice job (:
MissBedouin chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Very nice KF/Jinx. I liked KF's clip "For Luck." Love the wittiness there.

And I do like that you address that Jinx doesn't like cliches and she's learning to live with them, but the actual word "cliche" pops up a little too much and becomes tired-sounding. But, that's nothing to get worked up over. This was sweet and well-built up. The dialouge was great, and you kept both characters from the depths of OOC-ness. Keep it up!

*faves*
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I love the cleched stuff! It may be boring, but it's as cute as heck!

Nice work
xxnewslangxx chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
i'll catch you later, you'll be the only one who can,

best flash line i have ever heard.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Very nice. I loved the kiss scene, the whole 'truckstop at midnight, about to leave my life behind' was brilliant. Also, the whole makeup idea sort of intrested me. I mean, I never really thought that it might be make up (it might not be, as far as I know, I've never read the comics), I just assumed that was her actual skin color (don't give me that look, Beast Boys green). Plus the whole 'I'll find my own ending' was nice, too many just make her take a sudden back seat to Kid Flash and do whatever he asks (albeit not before she blasts him, or at least screams her lungs out).
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Aww...that's like...such a bittersweet ending! But I really loved it...gahh. Can't think right now, I'm still too busy SQUEE!-ing over how cute it was.
C.V. Wilson chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Great, great story. Very in character, loved the dialogue between Jinx and Flash. The 'I love you" at the end did seem a bit rushed, but doesn't bring down the story at all. I really hope you continiue this story, or at least create a multi chapter one, cause you're writing style is great and you definately have a great grasp on the characters. Great job.
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
...wow. all I can say.
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Wow...that's so good...
Keke Koorime chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
cool!
SuperDuperHulaHooper chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Oh. My. God. This is really great. I mean it-this is incredible! everyone is very in-character, and I love the ending. Great job! Write another KF/Jinx! plz?