Reviews for Night of the Reindeer
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
ROFL! A wonderful combination of tension and humor. Hilarious

Perhaps it was because McKay was blowing into his stethoscope as if it were a musical instrument.

ROFLMAOOL! ICB! ICB!
lamaudite chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wonderfully written!
pisces227 chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
Very clever and funny. I would love to see them all drunk!
resurgamlaura99 chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
"You!" McKay suddenly accused, jabbing an arm toward Beckett. "You put the fruitcake in my computer!"

Nearly died at that. I love this, and I loved them all, especially Beckett, who was just brilliant ("I think I was out for that..."I wish I had been"), despite having members of Atlantis' premier team nearly die and then half of the aforesaid team then turning his infirmary into something out of the Exorcist.

A love of fruitcake is nowhere near as rare as a love of the sweet icing and marzipan on top. At Christmas I fight my grandmother for everyone else's *g*.
Sepik chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
That made me laugh so hard!
fififolle chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Sheesh, you almost made me cry with that wonderful Grodin piece. And then I was laughing silly at the 'run-over-pup' - I know, shouldn't be right. Anyway, pulled on all the right strings for poor old Sheppard there, bless him. I'm just not all that keen on fruitcake, myself. If I'd made one at Christmas, most of it would still be in the tin ;) Ah, but Dundee cake, yes, count me in. Funny that... Thanks again for a great story, and apologies for taking so long to get to it!
fififolle chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
Oh, this was ever so funny. Drunken Sheppard and McKay were delicious! Singing - wonderful! Decollate *groan* very good. And yet, there's such a gorgeous feeling of 'glad they are alive' under all the drunken antics. Lovely stuff.
fififolle chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Oh, it's priceless stuff! How could I wait until almost summer? Such is life.
fififolle chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
All I can say is, I'm really sorry it took me four months to get here, but I made it, and I'm glad. I love your stuff, and this was worth the wait. I'm really looking forward to reading the whole thing!
Dr. Dredd chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
I don't think I reviewed this chapter earlier. It was a great ending! And I loved Beckett's description of Rodney's singing. Poor puppy! :-)
Shakia chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
I LOVED IT! You rock with Atlantis stories XD
Someone Reading chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
Tho I seldom review anymore, I just had to tell you how much I liked this story. I read it Christmas Eve. It made my night.

By the way, just for the record. I make a mean fruitcake that even Carson would love. :)

Thanks for sharing
selanc chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
Holy crap, I love you. Absolutely wonderful fic! I found myself giggling and laughing and smiling through it.
Ellex chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
Ack! Evil has not let me access chapter 4 until now.

This was hilarious! One of the best funny stories I've ever read, plus all the lovely suspense and whumping at the beginning to make it nicely rounded. Thanks for a great read.
Derry chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
Finally caught up with this fantastic fic. Saved by an unwanted fruitcake! Priceless! And I adored the way Rodney had made himself a cave of pillows to hide in. Sometimes the boys are such little boys - and I love it! Cheers!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »