Reviews for Fun With Kigo
TargeTPsY chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I really must thank you. I don't think that I have laughed this much in a long time. As I type this I keep missing letters because I'm still chuckling.

Thank you and I'm gonna re-read this story a lot. But I also blame you. I'm going to laugh every time I see a 1972 Dodge Dart. The hero is going to drive away form a gigantic explosion after saving the day, I'm going to be laughing, and everyone is gonna look at me funny wondering why.

Blessed Be
ToraHogosha chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Hilarious! I love it! :D
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
You certainly had FUN with KiGo hahahahaha! Great fic! You went through all the possible outcomes and still made them fight anyways! Just shows how much they enjoy fighting each other!

By the way, the last sentence made me laugh so much. In fact I'm still LMAO

-R.I.P Scourge
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Lol! Nice! I especially liked the ending!
Batwinged Angel chapter 1 . 2/16/2010

And the 1972 Dodge... rofl
Jesse Lee chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
LOL! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! To bad you don't do fan-fic, anymore.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Funny, and I like the three takes on the same scene. Kim and Shego's voices come over nicely, and the ending is fun. Well crafted. Good stuff.
fdeb chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This was hilarious, from beginning to end.
X.xSixfeetunderx.X chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Clever and very entertaining. Dodge Dart! Ha! Left me smiling.

Zekerion chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I like all the different approaches you took to this story.
Alton Cyphers chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
that last part wasn't enough Rokken for me damnit!

however, i loved the almost-Kigo and the pure Kigo beforehand.

great stuff.
Caesardire chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
T-money1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
What an outrageous and funny concept!

I dig the different takes on the Kigo relationship. I especially liked the third scenario. Great job!
Alex-Papa Storytime-Markov chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Caught this over at the kpslash archive and I wanted to leave you a note here. I really enjoyed this little piece. Great concept and wonderfully executed.