Reviews for It All Began When We Were Yay High
perduto amore chapter 21 . 7/15/2010
are you ever going to update this story again? I see that it's been a while, but I love this story, I saw also their were others looking forward to the next chapter.

Just wondering, because it's sad to see such a good story be started and then never finished.

So ya that's all that I wanted to know.
MaxRideRox chapter 21 . 2/2/2009
update update soon! *weakening with not enough reading material cant move leave me just go!* sorry sugar rush!:D well update soon girlx

Fly Like A Bird Chickadee(my catchphrase!)

-MaxRideRox xx
Hpluvr7 chapter 21 . 9/12/2008
this is a great story! I've been following u since i was rewading mugglenet, and that was the first fanfic base i ever read, and it was a while back! Anyways, update soon!
allison chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
i like the story so far. i was just thinking, isn't the situation here very compatible with that song by elliot yamin, 'wait for you?' i mean that's what i thought.
courtney chapter 21 . 12/8/2007
its funny i was reading and i was just about to say, huh i thin whats his face and whats her face need to come back and then bam, they were back.

but i think whats his face should do something to lily. i think he should rape her or something. i love it when she is the damsel in distress and james the knight in shining armour, and if whats his face rapes her, as revenge or whatever, james can be her knight.

but maybe not. but i love the story. update soon please!
Vapid Philosophy chapter 21 . 9/15/2007
haha

this story is really cute

update soon please
Emma Knightley chapter 21 . 8/10/2007
Grr. Emi Chang is a vengeful ho. And what's-his-face Hawke is a stupid, egotistical, vengeful manwhore.

You're good at making the reader want to sock them in the face. Good story, update soon!

P.S. Do you pronounce her name "emmee" or "eemee" just curious, I keep switching back and forth between them, can't seem to figure out which it is.

Cheers, Emma
lil pink pixie chapter 21 . 8/6/2007
o...whos that at the end? oh...plz update soon! i love this story!

~PIXIE
DarkFallingAngel chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
lol at the beginning i thought it was talking about sirius lmfao
sweet-babie-phoenix chapter 21 . 8/3/2007
awesome chapter!

) that's sweet of Sirius to want to be the father

O clif-hanger no jk P

I will be anxiously waiting for the next chapter to find out who the she and he are P

update soon
Lexy Granger chapter 21 . 8/3/2007
bum bum bum!

eps...what is going on?

i loved sirius in that chapter...sigh...

please update again soon!

:):):)
Ophelia397 chapter 21 . 8/3/2007
*sigh*, oh my, scary cliffhanger...

I was worried, we'd gone so long without an update! But you've magically (ha) brushed it all away with another amazing chapter. I love the Lexy/Sirius pairing!

Until your next update!

~Fee
summersgirl2526 chapter 21 . 8/3/2007
awesome
EvilFaerie17 chapter 21 . 8/3/2007
O, who was that at the end? If you had mentioned them before, sorry, I forgot, if not, then who are they? Questions, questions...

So Sirius wants to be Lexy's baby's father? Aw, how cute! He's taking responsibility for something he doesn't need to, but wants to. Our little Sirius is growing up! *tear tear* Hehe, just kidding.

Please update as soon as you can! I can't wait to read what happens next!

ttfn!

EvilFaerie17
lil pink pixie chapter 20 . 7/6/2007
great chapter! i was hopeing that u would update! plz continue! i love this story! and ur doing such an amazing job with it! keep it going!

~PIXIE