Reviews for Peter's Greatest Adventure REVISED
Meal chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Mere,

I don't know the last time you have checked you fanfiction reviews but just uncase you get tired of Max Bialystock, I wanted to let you know that this piece was really good. I am sitting in your mom's work office right now (as her 7th grade chorus class watches Charlie Brown's Christmas) with the door shut reading your entires. This one is very clean and kid approved. I appreciate it. Merry Christmas.

Meal
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
wow...thats was so great and special...wow

that was really just...wow

great job
Ashie Bash chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I'm speechless...that was a great story...all I can think to say is...Wow!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Wow...you're right, it is like Edgar Allen Poe: dark, but wonderfully written, and definitely makes you think for a moment. It made me more sad, instead of creeped out, though, unlike Edgar.
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
You definately know your stuff. Couldn't find any factual flaws. Well done on getting Andrew Birkin involved. I am meaning to get in touch with him at some point as I am planning to start up a tour based on 'JM Barrie and the Lost Boys' 'Peter and Wendy' Peter Pan' and 'Peter in Kensington Gardens' around Kensington Gardens for next summer. Gonna wait until I have a finished script ready and I would like him to proof read it.

If you want to be updated on the businesses progress (or help if you can) keep in touch. Its always nice to meet another person who knows the true origin of the name Wendy.

Rhiannon
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wower! I really liked this. I thought it was beautifuly written and very in-character.

prongs
Neverland's Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
hey love...amazing as usual sorry i didnt notice u revised this or i would have gotten to its sooner. I agree with a lot of ur other reviewers, it is better now that u revised it. Congradulations on ur achievement with that author. love ya

Tara
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
This is such a dark, depressing, hopeful, amazing fic ever! And you're so lucky that you got Andrew Berkin to look it over!
H.M. Chandler chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Great job! I liked this new version very much! You portrayed everything so well! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Chantela chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I've read this story several times and thought about it a lot, and I really think that I like this new version better than your last one. First of all, it seems shorter. (Is it shorter?) I feel like you stripped away the unnecessary details about Peter's life and brought the focus onto the parts of his past that were affecting the most at this time of his life. At the same time, you included enough to details to give us a glimpse into Peter's mindset (I especially liked the special knock he wanted Nico to use and the baby breath on Barrie's grave, but don't ask me why). It's hard to fathom anyone's suicide, but your attempt is brave and admirable.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I can't believe you got Mr. Birkim to read your article! You are SO lucky! I mean, he's a real author!

LOL, just realized how weird that sounded.

This was very nice, all the better for the revision. Well done!